GDT Penguins at Sabres, 7pm, MSG & Free Game on NHL.tv

LTS

Decisions, decisions...

Since I am going to the game here in Daberg tomorrow, do I watch the game tonight and spoil the illusion that I could actually see a good solid well played game here tomorrow night? 

Could I watch too clunkers in row and still have a good time with the 2nd being in person ?  

I guess I could root for the Pens and then not be disappointed if they lost.... Such a conundrum...

Lets go Sabrequins...

We played them pretty close last time and had a good game against Tampa despite the loss. I think we split with them this weekend.

I'll be watching,… and not just out of duty. I actually think they will be good games.

ROCK'EM SABRES!!!!!

I've pretty much decided on what I think is wrong with this team, and come to my own conclusion that it is going to be 2-3 years at least until we can have a sniff at being competitive in the first round of the playoffs.

I'll watch most games (at least part of them) to see if anything proves me wrong.  What will I be looking for...Can anyone besides Eichel or Kane be part of a line that controls play?  Can anyone besides those 2 lead a transition game that can generate a goal on the rush other than as a direct result of a turnover?

The only way I see this team playing even close to .500 for the rest of the year is IF the powerplay starts clicking again AND they get a lot of chances on it.  This team is hopeless, HOPELESS when playing even strength.  They are just too slow and are painfully slow and unexciting to watch.

If this is the free game on NHL.tv I might stream it through the Roku. At least until we go down 3-0 or something along those lines.

IF?!?!  Man... I even put it in the thread title for you.   :wallbash:  :w00t:

I think you should go with Lee Carvallo's Putting Challenge.

9fs6d0.jpg

Going to play darts and drink beer :P

You might want to run with scissors while you're at it.

It's not really 72 hours. The Pats will put the Bills away by halftime, like 2:30, so you can take an hour and a half off. And deduct three more hours since the Sabres game starts at 7 and the Bills game should be (technically) over by 4 or so. And then there's sleeping, eating, showers, times when the misery can be forgotten. Saturdays always go fast. It's like seven hours. It'll go by like *that*.

:flirt:

So happy to avoid this game tonight. Going to this instead:

https://www.ticketfly.com/event/1555324-beatles-vs-stones-musical-ithaca/

Call me when they get to the Led Zeppelin round.

We played them pretty close last time and had a good game against Tampa despite the loss. I think we split with them this weekend.

I'll be watching,… and not just out of duty. I actually think they will be good games.

ROCK'EM SABRES!!!!!

All right you sucked me back in but I'm going to blame you if they suck so bad tonight I am shamed into not wearing my sabres jersey to the hockey game tomorrow   :P  :P

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.