GDT Penguins at Sabres, 7pm, MSG & Free Game on NHL.tv

LTS

Nolan must have been right. You don't make plays like that giveaway if there is accountability among the players. They aren't playing for each other, because no one really cares enough to hold each other accountable.

Botterill has to get that bath water thrown out. I just hope there's still a baby.

Botterill likes their compete though. Does he think we're stupid?

Speaking of which did you see the photo on the digital addition?  It had JBot at a table next to podium with the Sabres logo.  But the logo has no gold in it.  Just blue and white.  I thought you would have been all over that.  And your guy is in the photo.

Their goalie is a spaz, and it's not going to matter.

Speaking of which did you see the photo on the digital addition?  It had JBot at a table next to podium with the Sabres logo.  But the logo has no gold in it.  Just blue and white.  I thought you would have been all over that.  And your guy is in the photo.

Where's this? That sounds like the logo Gibby was working on.

Edited by PASabreFan

Nolan must have been right. You don't make plays like that giveaway if there is accountability among the players. They aren't playing for each other, because no one really cares enough to hold each other accountable.

Botterill has to get that bath water thrown out. I just hope there's still a baby.

I disagree. I just think we have a collection of dumb hockey players. Just not a heck of a lot of hockey sense out there, especially on the blue line.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.