GDT Sabres at Montreal, 7pm, MSG

Eleven

He's been putting saran wrap on his face when the puck bunnies are looking for a place to sit

You are in playoff condition, I say.

+++++

So, apparently we get Price tonight.  Will he be shaky, rusty?

GO SABRES!!

I'll be at the Disco

'Burn down the disco, hang the bloody DJ' ...

:flirt:

Lehner + Second night of a back-to-back = ABJECT DISASTER.  

Of course, considering Chad's latest effort I don't know that there's a right answer here...

Chad inability to stop a beach ball against Minny would be the only reason I would consider it. Then again Chad looked good last time he started a back to back in Montreal.

Shea Weber out tonight. As Chz mentioned Carey Price is back.

Looking forward to tonight.  Montreal has been better but not great.  They are tied both giving up 79 goals in 23 games.  On the bright side Buffalo has scored 2 more goals than Montreal!

Price could be the difference maker tonight for Montreal.  

I'd like to see a continued effort.

Didn't see last night's game, but in watching some of the highlights --- I'm curious to see what the OK JoJo line can do with a couple games together. Maybe provide continued secondary scoring to go with the tertiary scoring from the defense. That's right -- tonight's the night a defenseman scores. Beaulieu goes nuts vs. his former team (2+1)

Didn't see last night's game, but in watching some of the highlights --- I'm curious to see what the OK JoJo line can do with a couple games together. Maybe provide continued secondary scoring to go with the tertiary scoring from the defense. That's right -- tonight's the night a defenseman scores. Beaulieu goes nuts vs. his former team (2+1)

The OK JoJo line is one of the bright spots on the team right now.  I almost forgot that secondary scoring was a thing.  I think the Larsson line is due to break out too.

Per Vogl

Robin Lehner will play in net for Sabres. Josh Gorges will replace Justin Falk, and Seth Griffith will play for Kyle Criscuolo.

I take zero responsibility of Lehner is an EPIC Fail Tonight

I have less faith in Johnson than i do for Lehner despite knowing his statistical drop off for back to back starts

Per Vogl

Robin Lehner will play in net for Sabres. Josh Gorges will replace Justin Falk, and Seth Griffith will play for Kyle Criscuolo.

I take zero responsibility of Lehner is an EPIC Fail Tonight

Thing is, last time Johnson played on the back to back, he got shelled and Lehner relieved him. So it doesn't really matter even it we know Lehner is traditionally bad on back to backs.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.