Sabres words that aren't words

PASabreFan

Dwelltankitis: an inability to GTFO the tank and what a stupid freaking plan it was and stop already bringing it up every time the Sabres lose because it's gonna make Liger go off the rails again.

You're literally the only one bringing it up. It's closing on trolling levels. "The tank was so bad everyone who thinks otherwise is wrong and just needs shut up every time, I Nfreeman, tell you how wrong you are." So yea, I will argue it every time, you or anyone else tries to force me to believe the tank was a mistake. The issue isn't bringing up the tank, it's your condescending tone.

- Liger out

You're literally the only one bringing it up. It's closing on trolling levels. "The tank was so bad everyone who thinks otherwise is wrong and just needs shut up every time, I Nfreeman, tell you how wrong you are." So yea, I will argue it every time, you or anyone else tries to force me to believe the tank was a mistake. The issue isn't bringing up the tank, it's your condescending tone.

- Liger out

I was making fun of myself you hoser.

Jeanneremia.

Man, a lot of Dunleavy and MSCNBCSN games this season. I'm low. But I suspect my Jeanneremia will subside after the Sabres put up six on the Panthers tonight.

I just wonder if this is the handoff we've all seen coming and most didn't even notice happening.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.