GDT: Red Wings @ Sabres, 7:30 pm ET 10-24-17 NBCSN

Doohickie

i hope i get to see the game. if its on NBCSN, i probably wont be able to. i stream it from the NHL.com streaming subscription. Anyone know?

anyway, i think the sabres will win this game 3 to 1, but score all 3 goals in the 3rd period with the last one being an open net by good old number 55

check out yonder.tv it makes your gamecenter subscription not blackouty, works for playoffs, too.

Smell, I believe we might have the most diverse roster in the league if you factor in Nolan as indigenous and Bailey.

I think we definitely do. It's cool.

The NHL is so white. Hockey is so white.

I think basically every player on the Jets has blond hair and blue eyes. Hell: Laine, Trouba, Enstrom, Connor, Ehlers - they all look like versions of the same person :lol:

Edited by Thorny

Probably depends on if one is looking at ethnicities or nationalities.

Though TAS' s post does bring up an interesting tidbit as to how Buffalo sports teams seem to embrace ethnic diversity ahead of the curve: James Harris, Tony McKegney, Ted Nolan, Luke Easter, etc.

Val James was given a handful of games with the Sabres.

I just want to see effort and enthusiasm in a home game. Teams are supposed to be harder to beat at home right? Let's see that.

(On that racial thing, it's changing a lot. But how could you forget Mike Grier! )

Why do you think Grier was forgotten?

The post was referencing players (& a coach) that were brought in prior to there being wide acceptance (QB in late 60's, 1 of the 1st handful of skaters in late '70's/ early 80's, native Canadian head coach, & 60's power hitter). It wasn't meant to be encyclopedic in scope.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.