GDT: Red Wings @ Sabres, 7:30 pm ET 10-24-17 NBCSN

Doohickie

I showed up for a metaphysical debate on the role of democratic virtues in the context of internet message boards.

Disappointed.

#Sabres  lines:
Kane-Eichel-Okposo

My inner 11 year-old is quietly (silently) intrigued that the team's superstar is paired with two light-skinned black guys. Not for any good reason. I just can't deny that, inside, I'm like "heyyyy. cool."

I am a dork.

Edit: Why did I even feel the need to type that? God. I'm an idiot.

LaNova is the worst pizza in Buffalo. I've had better pizza at a gas station. 

Really?

I find their stuff out of the original store to be totally fine. Not great. But fine.

I was really surprised the time I had it, given the reputation. It didn' t help that it was boiling hot out of the oven and I tried to eat it in my car. It was just this epic battle between plastic fork and volcanic protoplasm. What I really want is a good beef on weck. The one I had at the arena was dreadful though. I've had Charlie the Butcher's in Williamsville I think. It was inside a convenience store maybe. The horseradish was a spiritual experience.

I effing love this.

Edited by That Aud Smell

Smell, I believe we might have the most diverse roster in the league if you factor in Nolan as indigenous and Bailey.

Fair frickin' point.

And isn't one of the guys in Roch trying to make the show also non-white?

Or did we trade that guy?

And didn't I read Somewhere that our coach used to carry a purse.

We're very accepting :)

ice cold.

Smell, I believe we might have the most diverse roster in the league if you factor in Nolan as indigenous and Bailey.

Probably depends on if one is looking at ethnicities or nationalities.

Though TAS' s post does bring up an interesting tidbit as to how Buffalo sports teams seem to embrace ethnic diversity ahead of the curve: James Harris, Tony McKegney, Ted Nolan, Luke Easter, etc.

i hope i get to see the game. if its on NBCSN, i probably wont be able to. i stream it from the NHL.com streaming subscription. Anyone know?

anyway, i think the sabres will win this game 3 to 1, but score all 3 goals in the 3rd period with the last one being an open net by good old number 55

Edited by rekim

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.