GDT: Sabres at Bruins, 7pm 10-21-17

Eleven

No reason to watch. Even if they win they lack consistency. They lack heart.

Jack Eichel and Scandella were the only guys I thought tried last night. I suppose Bailey too. The point is, 1 win here is meaningless.

I keep telling you guys all is ultimately meaningless.

Anyway, I'd actually add, hilariously enough, Moulson to your list. He was genuinely adequate last night. Darn near scored. Haven't been able to say that about him in forever.

Who's Red Zachmond? I hope he keeps his stick on the ice anyway.

Redmond has an amazing medical history. He suffered a stroke at age 15 and a severed femoral artery while practicing with the Jets, reportedly nearly dying. Both times he was given a 50/50 chance of playing hockey again.

http://www.denverpost.com/2014/11/01/colorado-avalanches-zach-redmond-has-overcome-stroke-severed-artery/

I was expecting much more from this team to start the season. Sure, I figured we wouldn't see consistency and system-gelling until 15-20 games in, but I figured we had the talent to at least go 3-5-2 (an OT win and an OT loss in there). Instead.... we have allowed more shorthanded goals than we've scored power play goals.

It's like we're the AI team in a video game and our opponents have set the all the variables to easy except for goaltending (because they don't want the scores to look too unrealistic).

Governor Marchand... I recognized your foul stench when I was brought on board.

This has got to be the most unlikable team in franchise history, right? I can't think of a worse one. There's enough talent to be a borderline playoff team, but negligible effort and absolutely zero heart. The frigging expansion team is doing laps around this squad in terms of effort.

No way I'm wasting a Saturday night to watch this train wreck.

Disgusting.

This has got to be the most unlikable team in franchise history, right? I can't think of a worse one. There's enough talent to be a borderline playoff team, but negligible effort and absolutely zero heart. The frigging expansion team is doing laps around this squad in terms of effort.

No way I'm wasting a Saturday night to watch this train wreck.

Disgusting.

It's close. I do think the tank teams were worse. There's a meme that they tried hard because of Ted, but they did no such thing. If this team only gets 52 points, then maybe, but even then,we have Eich. 

Bruins fan?

LOL

One thing - Even in the worst tank years, the Sabres would surprise with unexpected wins in meaningless games, where the Sabres ended up looking good (for one night at least)

I'm going to go with that feeling tonight, too!    Win for the Sabres over hated Bean-town!