GDT: Sabres at Bruins, 7pm 10-21-17

Eleven

To be fair, 5 points is more like 10 points, since making up ground has to happen at twice the rate.

Huh?  They still have 5 months to do it.  They've overcome that in a month before.  As bad as it looks, we're not that far out of it.  BUT they need to, you know, actually start winning.  They're .500 in points over the last 3 games.  That's a start.

Win tonight. Book it.

Really don't have a handle on how tonight will go. Fully expect them to beat Detroit. Win tonight & win on Monday & then they only have to find an extra 4 points somewhere throughout the season to be on pace for 96 & a playoff spot.

But if they only get 6 (or 4 :censored:) through the 1st 10 games, don't have any expectation of 12 in the next 10 gamd stretch so they'd definitely have to make up more than 6 points in the last 62 games - probably 10-14. Which would be extremely surprising to see them be able to do.

Beaulieu out tonight per SabresBuzz.

Not stated whether healthy scratch or injury.

Neither, per Pawl Hamsammich he's been tabbed by Governor Cuomo to be NYS' s rep on the Great Lakes Intergovernmental Panel to look into the causes of Lake Ontario flooding this past summer. #HammyFacts.

I read somewhere about how the Sabres lost to some of the early season leaders.

What a load of crap; they are early season leaders because they played the Sabres.

We've played the declining Habs, Kings and Sharks, the always-mediocre Isles and the Knights, Canucks, and Devils who no one expected to be in the playoffs.

The only good team we've faced is the Ducks who were missing three of there best players.

Edited by dudacek

dudacek -- I am worried about you my friend.  I sense despair in your posts.

I think they are finally doing it the right way.  This season will have plenty of stinkers, but they have the right people in charge, committed, deep-pocketed ownership, excellent facilities and a great fan base that is dying for a team to justify its love.

Don't take the losses this season too hard, and don't give up.

(... he said bravely.)