If you're able to attend a training camp session, please post your observations here.

Eleven

Did anybody else notice Bogosian this morning? I thought he was channeling Brent Burns or something. I mean, that's slightly overstating it, but I was nonetheless surprised and impressed

I am ready to lead my man crush inspired charge out of the bunker!! Long live Bogo!

Did anybody else notice Bogosian this morning? I thought he was channeling Brent Burns or something. I mean, that's slightly overstating it, but I was nonetheless surprised and impressed

Requisite "it's a preseason scrimmage" comment nothwithstanding, his assertiveness was noticeable, might have been the most noticeable player out there.

Beaulieu's skating was as pretty as advertised too.

Requisite "it's a preseason scrimmage" comment nothwithstanding, his assertiveness was noticeable, might have been the most noticeable player out there.

Beaulieu's skating was as pretty as advertised too.

Playing w/ Scandella might be very good for Bogosian. At Friday's practice, Scandella's willingness to hit people was noticeable. Maybe he could show Bogo how to do it w/out breaking for 20 games. ;)

Hopefully Housley is a good fit at coach for Beaulieu. Will be interested to watch his play through October.

And we've been lucky. Unlike the Bills we haven't had terrible GMs

How do you feel about Murray? It might be a little early to judge him as we have to see how his non Jack/Sam draft picks pan out but we are hampered by the contracts of Bogo/Gorges, he was fast and loose with all the draft picks he acquired during the tank, the jury is still out on Lehner, he did nothing to address the Defense last year once injuries hit. The only move preventing GMTM from being, in my mind, a complete disaster was the ROR deal.

Mistakes were made, sure, but I think GMTM moved the organization forward.  The two things I would fault him for is overpaying for players he wanted (although at the time it seemed a refreshing change from wanting to wait "until the market settled") and the lack of help on D last year.  I think that Falk and Fedun were good acquisitions, but they weren't quite good enough.

I think GMTM held his own, and given another couple years I think the team would continue to improve, and he would improve as GM.  So I would say I'm neutral on him.

How do you feel about Murray? It might be a little early to judge him as we have to see how his non Jack/Sam draft picks pan out but we are hampered by the contracts of Bogo/Gorges, he was fast and loose with all the draft picks he acquired during the tank, the jury is still out on Lehner, he did nothing to address the Defense last year once injuries hit. The only move preventing GMTM from being, in my mind, a complete disaster was the ROR deal.

No one cares about gorges contract.

Trading for Kane helped ensure the tank.

I wish he'd drafted Brock Boeser.

The ROR trade means a lot.