If you're able to attend a training camp session, please post your observations here.

Eleven

Probably already posted, but in case it wasn't

@JourdonLaBarber
#Sabres are on the ice for practice. Some tweaks to the lines, looking more like what we saw in the 3rd period on Friday:

Pouliot-O'Reilly-Okposo
Kane-Eichel-Griffith
Girgensons-Reinhart-Pominville
Moulson-Larsson/Josefson-Nolan

Oh lord what is that? I thought Girgs had a pretty good training camp and didn't look out of place on that ROR line. Pouliot has ranged from Meh to horrendous and now he's up there? Hopefully playing with better players will get him going I guess?

Oh lord what is that? I thought Girgs had a pretty good training camp and didn't look out of place on that ROR line. Pouliot has ranged from Meh to horrendous and now he's up there? Hopefully playing with better players will get him going I guess?

Probably less of an indictment of Zemgus's play on the ROR line than it is a desire to help out Sam on line 3. I like it. Each top 9 centre (O'Reilly, Finkle, Einhorn) gets one of the 3 most helpful wingers (Okposo, Kane, Girgensons). It should give us some semblance of balance. One of the keys will be if Pouliot, Griffith and Pominville can contribute some good value to their lines, or at least not be a detriment to the other two skaters on them. Pominville should be fine in a third line role. Looking more in the direction of Pouliot and Griffith.

I have the impression that Housley was not happy with the ROR - Okposo line the last week. They have been largely ineffective. Now I think that is because they are really concerned about the defensive side of things but on offense they are seriously lacking. We need more from them both. Okposo btw I think has been better than ROR thus far. 

System changes take time to work themselves out. It will be a rough 2 months but hopefully we see signs of life immediately. 

Probably less of an indictment of Zemgus's play on the ROR line than it is a desire to help out Sam on line 3. I like it. Each top 9 centre (O'Reilly, Finkle, Einhorn) gets one of the 3 most helpful wingers (Okposo, Kane, Girgensons). It should give us some semblance of balance. One of the keys will be if Pouliot, Griffith and Pominville can contribute some good value to their lines, or at least not be a detriment to the other two skaters on them. Pominville should be fine in a third line role. Looking more in the direction of Pouliot and Griffith.

I like this train of thought... just hope it actually works

His play actually wasn't so good any more , his game against the Islanders was bad.