If you're able to attend a training camp session, please post your observations here.

Eleven

If Zemgus shows he can score consistently he will be in serious consideration for a top spot. If he can't put up points it's down to the third line with him and someone else will get the shot.

Or 4th line. I could see a 3rd line with pouliot Reinhart Bailey being solid

nfreeman wants you to know this is obnoxious  :P  :P  :P

You have to say that with that with a little more panache... think Fog Horn Leghorn..."I said boy, I said boy you need to listen more and talk less... that tongue is gonna get sunburned if you don't put it back...

I'm here watching. First session is over and that was fun to watch. Pretty intense. Housley was a good field Marshall keeping them going at a fast pace. Guhle looks big/tall to go with his speed. Moses was impressive and was Gus and Bailey.

I'll be there in about half an hour.  Can't wait.

I'm wearing a blue T-shirt with the Nintendo Bills logo, a blue checkered button-down (open) over it, and tan shorts, if you want to say hi.  I'll be with a blonde girl who is "too tall for me."

Edited by Eleven

Oh, yes that doesn't matter. Who cares if she's taller than u.

Don't even get me started on the age thing.

We get a lot of nonverbal, umm, "feedback" when we're out and about.

Anyway, we're leaving momentarily.  Anyone who wants to find me knows how to now!

Edited by Eleven

Don't even get me started on the age thing.

We get a lot of nonverbal, umm, "feedback" when we're out and about.

Anyway, we're leaving momentarily.  Anyone who wants to find me knows how to now!

You're the guy with the drink?   ;)

Okay, so she's too tall and too old for you?  Interesting...   :)

Edited by LTS

So we didn't get to see too much. Saw three goalies doing some work on the main rink: Johnson and two guys who aren't going to make the cut. Saw some drills on the side rink. Beaulieu looks the real deal. Antipin was on he other side so I couldn't observe him.

One drill was a forward shooting into the goalie's pads and a trailing defenseman shooting the rebound. That should give us a little insight into Phil's ideas; clearly he wants the D stepping up into the offense and I love it.

Also this is my first time posting on the new mobile site. Nice work SDS.

Sorry to miss you Eleven, I cut out about 11, was a lot of fun to watch. Did you meet her there? There was this really pretty blond women that sat down alone near and I had to try and focus not to keep checking her out. She was really in good shape!

I didn't see Beaulieu at all. No Jack or Pommer or Baptist, at least where I was.

Kyle Op was just flying! He looked like best player on the ice. ROR looked good too and Gus was the most physical forward, he flattened Fedun. CJ Smith was sneaky good, but Pu and Bailey did not stand out. Poulieot (sic) looked like a goal scorer. He just made a few nice plays.

Oh, and Cody Goloubef stood out for his physical play. Really is not here to make friends. He and Moses were the players I know nothing about that caught me attention. Moses is small but fast and seems like he has good hands

Sorry to miss you Eleven, I cut out about 11, was a lot of fun to watch. Did you meet her there? There was this really pretty blond women that sat down alone near and I had to try and focus not to keep checking her out. She was really in good shape!

I didn't see Beaulieu at all. No Jack or Pommer or Baptist, at least where I was.

Kyle Op was just flying! He looked like best player on the ice. ROR looked good too and Gus was the most physical forward, he flattened Fedun. CJ Smith was sneaky good, but Pu and Bailey did not stand out. Poulieot (sic) looked like a goal scorer. He just made a few nice plays.

Oh, and Cody Goloubef stood out for his physical play. Really is not here to make friends. He and Moses were the players I know nothing about that caught me attention. Moses is small but fast and seems like he has good hands

Nah we arrived together.  You should have checked out the other woman!

Anyway.  Thanks for the account of the session I missed.

Kyle Op was just flying! He looked like best player on the ice. ROR looked good too and Gus was the most physical forward, he flattened Fedun. CJ Smith was sneaky good, but Pu and Bailey did not stand out. Poulieot (sic) looked like a goal scorer. He just made a few nice plays.Oh, and Cody Goloubef stood out for his physical play. Really is not here to make friends. He and Moses were the players I know nothing about that caught me attention. Moses is small but fast and seems like he has good hands

:)

even though it's sorta sloppy, i like the look of this

https://twitter.com/SabresFanatics/status/909776440186548225

The crossing/switching to open space is exactly what I salivated over when I did the Carolina project.

Earlier games that I watched saw much less of it than the later ones, and it was sloppy like that. The canes got good at it, we will too.

The crossing/switching to open space is exactly what I salivated over when I did the Carolina project.

Earlier games that I watched saw much less of it than the later ones, and it was sloppy like that. The canes got good at it, we will too.

I expect it will take 10-15 games to become comfortable with the new system

Playing 4 on 4

Edited by BRAWNDO