Captain  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Pick one

• Eichel
    • O'Reilly
    • Okposo
    • Someone Else

Was on Sportsnet.

“Obviously, you’ve got [Ryan] O’Reilly, [Kyle] Okposo. [Jack] Eichel is pretty young, but he can handle the load. He’s the face of the franchise, so it should be interesting to see what direction they go to find it.”

hmm interesting comment from him. 

At 5'9" I don't feel short but my bros wedding party everyone was 6'2 - 6'5".

Guess which one is me

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWiPBcOAsn_/

That's a very nice photo.

I can see your smile.  It looks great and you should use it more ...  ;)

Why does your tux match the grooms? 

:w00t:

Was on Sportsnet.

“Obviously, you’ve got [Ryan] O’Reilly, [Kyle] Okposo. [Jack] Eichel is pretty young, but he can handle the load. He’s the face of the franchise, so it should be interesting to see what direction they go to find it.”

Can't help but notice that Gionta named ROR first, must have been a Freudian slip *ducks*

Only guy in history to successfully pull off the hair half-ring look?

Does Jason Statham count?

Why does your tux match the grooms?

Excellent.

Doesn't say that he's the right guy for his intangibles or whatever, but really that he has to be it and can do it. Odd

Can't help but notice that Gionta named ROR first, must have been a Freudian slip *ducks*

“Youth can not know how age thinks and feels. But old men are guilty if they forget what it was to be young.” - Albus Dumbledore.

Jack and Brian were probably rarely if ever on the same wavelength.

Edited by Thorny

Whoever the new Captain is, I think we should create a vetting process here before he is named... Captain must be able to Grab Derek Roy, eat 100 Duffs Wings resulting in farts that can clear 2 rows of Muffy and Daves at the Arena, use real horseradish on their beef on weck... leap tall buildings in a single bound, measure how deep Lake Erie is with a body part, fish with said body part and catch steelhead... what else????

Whoever the new Captain is, I think we should create a vetting process here before he is named... Captain must be able to Grab Derek Roy, eat 100 Duffs Wings resulting in farts that can clear 2 rows of Muffy and Daves at the Arena, use real horseradish on their beef on weck... leap tall buildings in a single bound, measure how deep Lake Erie is with a body part, fish with said body part and catch steelhead... what else????

Do at least 2 pull-ups as well

I'm with you Toga............. I just don't think many 20 yo's can lead a team of men. Jack might be the most skilled player on the team, but he is not the right choice for captian at this point in his career. ROR.

Didn't Brian Gionta say this is Jack's team? If the former captain is giving his blessing, I think he's ready.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.