Around the NHL 2017

spndnchz

You would have to think that if Lupul is claiming the Leafs are falsely claiming he failed a physical the union would.... Oh.

I think the Leafs are one of exactly 31 NHL teams that would use any and all possible loopholes available to either stay under the cap or, if you're friggin' Arizona, hit the floor with a discount.

https://www.nhl.com/video/t-/c-52702603

Here we have the first goal for the Vegas Golden Knights in preseason action and franchise history. 

The road jerseys look sharp IMO. 

Glass had a gorgeous pass, and they're up on the Canucks 8-4 :lol:

Glass had another gorgeous cross ice pass on the PP for Vegas's second goal. That kid looks like a stud, and a great piece to build an expansion team around.

Boeser sticking out for Vancouver.

Now it's 9-4.

Can someone teach me how to embed a video from NHL.com?

Hand them the cup right now.

I have absolutely no idea what that is supposed to be.  My initial thought was dinosaur.

You would have to think that if Lupul is claiming the Leafs are falsely claiming he failed a physical the union would.... Oh.

I think the Leafs are one of exactly 31 NHL teams that would use any and all possible loopholes available to either stay under the cap or, if you're friggin' Arizona, hit the floor with a discount.

Moulson is allergic to goal scoring.

Boom he is on LTIR for the final year of his deal

It's an independent physician from the Leafs doing the physical, the second time.

And Lupul was snowboarding in his original instagram account Post that lead to this.

Independent from the Leafs... but from the NHL?  :)  In short, is it a physician in the Toronto area that would do it?

Independent from the Leafs... but from the NHL? :) In short, is it a physician in the Toronto area that would do it?

The Doctor would be the choice of The NHLPA I believe, but it's all a moot point. Lupul had 72 hours after failing his Leafs Physical to appeal his case to the PA, which by all reports he did not.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.