Around the NHL 2017

spndnchz

Kinda unrelated, but Nichols cage bought a tomb in New Orleans, it's in the st Lois cemetery where Marie Lavoie is buried, inscription that says one for all on it, it's shaped like a pyramid too, what a tool

If his daddy wasn't Francis Ford Coppola, nobody would know this freak. He's Tommy Wiseau with the funny accent.

Yeah, the scene where the guy is holding a gun to the head of a stuffed bunny in Con Air was really intense.

Maybe the worst movie of all time.

Why couldn't you put the bunny back in the box?

While we're on the subject of awesome 90s movies, Broken Arrow was also a real treat.

Suicide Squad is borderline unwatchable.

Still haven't seen it. From what I gather though, they couldn't choose between funny like the Avengers, and serious, so they combine both and it's unorganized and disjointed

Compared to Suicide Squad, it's basically the Godfather Part II.

Tried watching that Saturday. Have no idea what the hell happened

Nick Cage bought a pyramid shaped tomb in a historic cemetery in New Orleans. That Marie lady was a voodoo practitioner of some sort. And I think Woody was sauced last night.

Guilty on all accounts, so guilty that I thought I was in the even randomer thread, the more I drank, the less the Sabres sucked though.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.