Around the NHL 2017

spndnchz

You can never have too many centers.

Haha.  I checked and he is listed as a center on Cleveland's (AHL) roster.  Nice pic too!  You can also add "puck distributing" to center since he had 1 goal and 9 assists.  Proof:

2630.jpg

#90 Nathan Gerbe - C

edit: Pi will notice and love his -7 too, despite being almost a ppg.

further edit: Listed at 5'5". Those listings are usually generous too.

Edited by Thwomp!

Haha.  I checked and he is listed as a center on Cleveland's (AHL) roster.  Nice pic too!  You can also add "puck distributing" to center since he had 1 goal and 9 assists.  Proof:

2630.jpg

#90 Nathan Gerbe - C

edit: Pi will notice and love his -7 too, despite being almost a ppg.

further edit: Listed at 5'5". Those listings are usually generous too.

need to know his TRpm™ before we can label him a liability.

Hilarious Kings-Stars update: They had a sled hockey game at intermission. After which, a dude was interviewed, and spoken to as if he were a child. Dude has no legs. Brain works. The entire segment was made less cringeworthy by the sled hockey guy's understanding of the situation and willingness to do Lenny from Of Mice and Men...

Hilarious Kings-Stars update: They had a sled hockey game at intermission. After which, a dude was interviewed, and spoken to as if he were a child. Dude has no legs. Brain works. The entire segment was made less cringeworthy by the sled hockey guy's understanding of the situation and willingness to do Lenny from Of Mice and Men...

Awe man, those things are always funny. If your legs don't work, be prepared to be talked to like a pet or like you should really want a coloring book. People handle dealing with disabled people like crap. It's either over excited, patronizing, "you're doing amazing, sweetie." Or talk slow so Wheels can understand you. All because their uncomfortable by someone else's situation.

Hope it goes viral. Link?

Insensitive hockey post: 

It's been relatively quiet about the Leafs everywhere recently, and I saw Matthews is out again. So I took a chance to peak at the top of the standings in the hope that they've been sliding.

Best team in the league in the last ten games, and 5th in the NHL overall. They aren't even getting fanfare and they're a legitimate cup contender already. Come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. 

Imagine when they acquire one of McDonagh/Doughty/Karlsson in the next couple years. And their prospect pool is still full of good, fast, smart players. 

We're going to have two Tampas in our division literally starting yesterday.

Insensitive hockey post: 

It's been relatively quiet about the Leafs everywhere recently, and I saw Matthews is out again. So I took a chance to peak at the top of the standings in the hope that they've been sliding.

Best team in the league in the last ten games, and 5th in the NHL overall. They aren't even getting fanfare and they're a legitimate cup contender already. Come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. 

Imagine when they acquire one of McDonagh/Doughty/Karlsson in the next couple years. And their prospect pool is still full of good, fast, smart players. 

We're going to have two Tampas in our division literally starting yesterday.

Meanwhile, "Starting today..."

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.