The 2nd Annual Great SS Meetup! Saturday March 10th, 1pm

WildCard

Kinda bummed, was totally going to try and swing this but current circumstances prevent me from making solid plans and putting money down.  I may well try to see if I can be in Buffalo that weekend, and get my own ticket(s) once I'm sure it can happen.  Would very much like to be involved if possible. 

Tom Webster - if you want payment early would it just be the same PayPal information as last time? Some other method? Meeting in a dark alley with an unmarked suitcase?

We have 16 tickets. Of course I may have to do some maneuvering to get all 16 but think I can. I also know a couple other people who have seats in nearby sections so I can account for some overflow.

One member has already taken advantage of the early payment discount. At some point I may have to require a deposit just to put an actual confirming number together. I know some of you may be a little hesitant to give money to a stranger but I think a few people on here will vouch for me and assure you that you will either get a ticket you want or your money back.

Finally, if someone wants tickets to a particular other game, I have a few other tickets I will be selling as well.

I too can vouch for TW facilitating this seamlessly last year. Everything was done through official sites (Sabres.com, Paypal, etc.) 

Bear in mind that my request is for two tickets, myself and Josie.

I assumed the one ticket was for Josie. :)

We have 16 tickets. Of course I may have to do some maneuvering to get all 16 but think I can. I also know a couple other people who have seats in nearby sections so I can account for some overflow.

One member has already taken advantage of the early payment discount. At some point I may have to require a deposit just to put an actual confirming number together. I know some of you may be a little hesitant to give money to a stranger but I think a few people on here will vouch for me and assure you that you will either get a ticket you want or your money back.

Finally, if someone wants tickets to a particular other game, I have a few other tickets I will be selling as well.

TW is solid.  No issues.

I'm not at all worried about paying TW; I just don't want to claim a ticket over someone who wants to go and knows for certain that they can.  If I still lived in PA I'd already be a confirmed yes.   :(

Here's hoping you can make it- I miss you!!! 

Hoss doesn't think that he wants tom webster to reserve a seat at the moment, but he absolutely would like to attend any pre or post game festivities you guys set up, so when you figure that out I can get the information to him so he can meet up with everyone. 

Whoop whoop!

Yeah, I also talked to him a bit around the time of the last one and he def wanted to get a beer with everyone. Had some conflict come up. You can take the man out of Sabrespace, but you can't take the Sabrespace out of the man. 

Tom Webster - if you want payment early would it just be the same PayPal information as last time? Some other method? Meeting in a dark alley with an unmarked suitcase?

I too can vouch for TW facilitating this seamlessly last year. Everything was done through official sites (Sabres.com, Paypal, etc.) 

Yes, for those asking, last year's paypal method is preferred. If anyone needs to have it resent, please pm me.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.