• Gilman
    • Botterill
    • Brisebois
    • Regier
    • Sabertooth
    • Pegula
    • Someone on SabreSpace
    • Guerin

How can you not be happy after reading that piece. This guy seems to have it all no?

I am trying out this strategy where I ignore everything from the Buffalo News. It's been working out great so far.

...I'm a bitch?

..i'm a lover, i'm a tramp i'm your mother i'm a sinner i'm a saint...

You're like Alanis Morissette up in here :thumbsup:

...I'm a bitch?

..i'm a lover, i'm a tramp i'm your mother i'm a sinner i'm a saint...

That song (which is great, IMHO) is actually by Meredith Brooks, not Alanis.

Speaking of which, I heard they are both interviewing for GM.

That song (which is great, IMHO) is actually by Meredith Brooks, not Alanis.

Speaking of which, I heard they are both interviewing for GM.

Of the two, I would prefer Alanis. She's Canadian so she probably knows her hockey better.

John Vogl pulling a Sabrespace on twitter and following a private jet out of Pittsburgh headed to Buffalo..

I love the internet as much as I hate the internet. 

Anyone have a head count?

Seems a second meeting happened last night, so either Pegula and his entourage are returning alone, or they are bringing someone else with them.

If it's the latter, I expect an announcement presser this evening, or tomorrow morning.

Anyone have a head count?

Seems a second meeting happened last night, so either Pegula and his entourage are returning alone, or they are bringing someone else with them.

If it's the latter, I expect an announcement presser this evening, or tomorrow morning.

Quick, find a fuel receipt. If they put extra fuel on for added payload we know what is going to happen today.

Accountants always want receipts for stuff. NS it's all on you and your accounting network to get the scoop!

Quick, find a fuel receipt. If they put extra fuel on for added payload we know what is going to happen today.

Accountants always want receipts for stuff. NS it's all on you and your accounting network to get the scoop!

:w00t:

You are right about that, but I'm all accountanted out at the moment.  Briefly, anyway.  So, I'll get on that soon.

I understand he's young and yes, I do want Fenton. I'm sure he's a fantastic guy, but I'm wary of a capologist running our team. We need someone who is excellent at identifying untapped talent and acquiring him via trade or draft. I'm less worried about managing the cap - we can hire an accountant for that.

Well, a GM should be able to put together a scouting department that can identify talent right?

Of the two, I would prefer Alanis. She's Canadian so she probably knows her hockey better.

Plus, she played God once, so that satisfied the apparent Pegula criteria.

Slowly 'warming' up to the Botterill hire. Just surprised the Sabres decided to go back to the Pittsburgh well after Bylsma was a big miss, but that is apples to oranges I suppose.

And don't forget the Buffalo Bills. Tom Donahoe (2001-2005) and Doug Whaley (2010-2017) came from the Pittsburgh Steelers franchise. FOURTH time's the charm!