• Gilman
    • Botterill
    • Brisebois
    • Regier
    • Sabertooth
    • Pegula
    • Someone on SabreSpace
    • Guerin

He gets a ring and the credit no matter what. He's literally doing nothing for that franchise right now, as far as their playoff run is concerned

Yep. He's like the guy that poured the concrete watching the interior decorators choose paint.

Per Dreger Botterill will be named GM today

Not sure what's been reported in North America. Jason Botterill will be announced as Buffalo Sabres GM today.

Yay!! Finally can move forward here and start looking at head coaches etc ☺????

I mean I believe he's the choice; I believe Dreger and all those guys. I don't know, but to me, that tweet was more of a 'expect it to happen today', and I'd prefer something more concrete. Not like I'm going to lose it and crucify anyone that starts a thread for it, but the thread title would be 'Botterill Hired as Sabres GM', or something similar, and is that really accurate?

ITS ALL OVER. LOCK THE THREAD.

Well, there it is

I mean I believe he's the choice; I believe Dreger and all those guys. I don't know, but to me, that tweet was more of a 'expect it to happen today', and I'd prefer something more concrete. Not like I'm going to lose it and crucify anyone that starts a thread for it, but the thread title would be 'Botterill Hired as Sabres GM', or something similar, and is that really accurate?

Well, there it is

RG0BS1U.gif