• Gilman
    • Botterill
    • Brisebois
    • Regier
    • Sabertooth
    • Pegula
    • Someone on SabreSpace
    • Guerin

Understand and agree to the first chunk.

Pastrnak is not the best player from the 2014 draft class. 

Who's better? 

25th selection: 123 points in 172 games, 0.72 points per game, crummy old centers ;)

3rd selection: 137 points in 191 games, 0.72 points per game, McDavid

I guess it's up for contention between those two, right? Ehlers and Nylander look excellent too. Ekblad's first 2 seasons were great and he fell apart once he was given first pair responsibilities, and has the nagging concussions. 

I don't think their centers are crummy here today, I think they will become less good in the near future. But I don't think Pastrnak is the best player from 2014. Maybe at the end of next season I will but right now, he's in the conversation but not quite there. 

Great article on Guerin. Sounds like a leader.

But what I liked best is the way he related to Crosby, who, IMO, has a lot in common with Jack.

http://www.pittsburghmagazine.com/Pittsburgh-Magazine/December-2015/Bill-Guerin-on-Hockey-Family-The-Stanley-Cup-Crosby/

Awesome article, not sure he thinks he is ready, but agreed...he might be the right tonic for guys like Eichel, Kane and Risto as well as lighting a fire under Bogo... almost sounds like a coach...

So, it is good form when posting information to let everyone know in that post where you are getting it from. A link, when possible, is greatly preferred.

Completely understand but, I couldn't figure out how to copy it from twitter on my IPad

he never wanted to be here, it was all about getting to his boyhood dream of being with the Rangers. Luckily he played well here and lived with the situation but when it came time to get to pick for himself he was always as good as gone.

This is so inaccurate. Completely ignores facts that he agreed to contract with Buffalo, that the Rangers only approached him after Nylander left for Washington and that he gave his soul to this team and only inept management cost them Drury and Briere.

This is so inaccurate. Completely ignores facts that he agreed to contract with Buffalo, that the Rangers only approached him after Nylander left for Washington and that he gave his soul to this team and only inept management cost them Drury and Briere.

You're never going to convince those inclined to be angry at the players who left that ownership was to blame for them leaving...