BYLSMA RELIEVED OF DUTIES; TERRY MURRAY INTERIM COACH!!!!!

Eleven

I can't believe how many of you fell for this (unless you're just giving Eleven the Internet equivalent of a courtesy laugh). It's not even remotely believable that Bylsma would get canned at this point in the season, and any good April Fool's joke has to be at least somewhat believable to work. You're all suckers!

I can't believe how many of you fell for this (unless you're just giving Eleven the Internet equivalent of a courtesy laugh). It's not even remotely believable that Bylsma would get canned at this point in the season, and any good April Fool's joke has to be at least somewhat believable to work. You're all suckers!

So you're telling everyone you also fell for it?

I was playing pranks all night, so I knew better.... Nothing more fun than pranking hormonal nurses and pregnant women

Hahahaha that's awesome!!

I put ketchup on my hand and pretended I cut off my finger. I've never seen my wife run so fast to the medicine cabinet. I'm a jerk.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.