Buffalo Bills 2017-18

WildCard

Sundays in the early 1990s involved Dick Enberg calling most of the Bills games on NFL on NBC.  The game always began with some pleasant, classical-style music under his voiceover.  RIP Dick.

I don't know who called the game Sunday but she sounded like a wet bag of marbles. Reminded me of the girl that does the Yankees broadcast. Her and that idiot, I don't know who the guy is but he's famous, are the absolute worst

Beth Mowins.

I think she does good, solid work, and, moreover, deserves a ton of credit for cracking through into a field that has historically been for men only.

That said, she said "McCoy" when she meant "Taylor" at least twice. That can't happen.

I think she's really, really bad. There aren't a lot of good announcers these days anyways though

Good. 1 less team that'll want Mayfield.

Mayfield be gone by the time the Bills draft. Some say Mayfield won't even hit 6'0" when measured at the combine if he ever commits. Short with an attitude reminds me of Manziel ... short just reminds of TT and Mayfield ain't as fast as TT. 

Edited by Gramps

I wanna see Mayfield play Georgia but he does look good.

Really not happy he's in the playoffs. Was hoping his height would cause him to drop like the guy he's reminiscent of - Brees. (& no, not predicting he'll be another Brees but there are similarities to their college games.)

Really not happy he's in the playoffs. Was hoping his height would cause him to drop like the guy he's reminiscent of - Brees. (& no, not predicting he'll be another Brees but there are similarities to their college games.)

Do you not like Mayfield? I too worry about his height.

Do you not like Mayfield? I too worry about his height.

No. That's the one 1 want. I expect him to play very well on NYD.

Beating up on some nobody in the Chick Filet Bowl or some other random bowl wouldn't raise his stock like a competitive playoff performance will.

Edited by Taro T

No. That's the one 1 want. I expect him to play very well on NYD.

Beating up on some nobody in the Chick Filet Bowl or some other random bowl wouldn't raise his stock like a competitive playoff performance will.

I'm curious to see how he'll do. Georgia could easily lose and Mayfield would be the catalyst.

Sundays in the early 1990s involved Dick Enberg calling most of the Bills games on NFL on NBC.  The game always began with some pleasant, classical-style music under his voiceover.  RIP Dick.

Might have rewatch either the '91 Fish playoff game or that even better, though less satisfying, '91 51-3 Raiders playoff game.

RIP Mr. Enberg. They don't make 'em like you anymore.

The Ravens win, even as expected, was painful to the Bills. Looks like a titans collapse is the only hope at this point. At least beating New England isn't a *must win*

If the favorites all win today, all the Titans would have to do is beat the Jags at home next week and Jags might be resting folks as the #3 seed.