Buffalo Bills 2017-18

WildCard

Glad I was wrong about them so far, defense looks great, O has a long way to go but TT is playing within himself and Clay has finally lived up to his billing. Hoping the O finds away to keep it going and some of the young receivers step up.

But its early and who knows wont close the jury till its definite.

Edited by North Buffalo

Maybe we cold go for T. Y. Hilton?

Good call.

Yes, please.

He'd cost more than a 2nd

Not too much more, if even that.

A 2d and a 5th or 6th would be about it.

Yep.

Maybe. I doubt the Colts are going to want to take away the single good weapon they have on offense away from the $1B man in Luck

Fair points.

I'm not sure whether getting a fill-in WR is the way to go here, but I know I would be all for it if a fit were found.

I am sure Beane and his staff are working that angle now. The Bills are 3-1, man!

Edited by That Aud Smell

Something I wanted to point out but forgot to, that TT throw to Clay between the left hash mark and that sideline, when we needed points at the end of the game, was incredible. 

Yeah, TT has the tools.  Maybe if he has faith in his defense and doesn't put it all on himself, the confidence will come.

Everyone was stroking themselves over Reilly so maybe now they can have a happy ending

Could be quite a climax.

Who the hell else is going to catch passes?  Liger? They have to be making a move on someone, right?

Insofar as my fantasy football team goes, I hope Clay gets 15 targets against Cincinnati (I NEVER know for sure how to spell that city's name).

Insofar as the Bills' ability to win 10 or 11 games this season, I hope they roster 1 or 2 additional WRs. Soon.

The Buffalo Bills are expected to sign wide receiver Philly Brown to make up for the loss of fellow wide out Jordan Matthews, according to Ian Rapoport of NFL.com.  Matthews will be out for at least the next month after undergoing thumb surgery.

Brown spent training camp with the Bills after signing a one-year deal with the AFC East franchise back in March. However, he was cut just before the 2017-18 regular season began.

https://www.fanragsports.com/report-bills-to-sign-philly-brown/

Critical article on Gilmore by NBC

http://www.nbcsports.com/boston/new-england-patriots/stephon-gilmore-makes-several-crucial-mistakes-in-new-england-patriots-loss-to-carolina-panthers