Pick Your Next Head Coach

WildCard

I like this choice. Does Nashville play a possession game?

Top half of league in possession. In Nashville he is in charge of the defensemen (led all d-corps in scoring last year) and power play (10th last year; 11th so far this year). Nashville also gave up the fewest shots in the league last year. He was also head coach of the gold medal winning USA world junior team in 2013.

Edited by Potato

Why the BU guy? Has he done anything without Jack?

Erie coach worries me simply because of the massive amount of talent they always seem to have.

I like the SJ thought, anything more on him or how SJ plays? I don't really watch them

London Knights always have a good program. Who's their HC?

How has nobody poached an AC from Chicago? In general hockey teams don't seem to take other teams ACs. Are they useless?

Boughner, a former NHL defenseman, is coming off a strong first season as an NHL assistant. He coached Windsor of the Ontario Hockey League for eight seasons (2006-10, 2011-15), winning the Memorial Cup in 2009 and 2010, and was named OHL Coach of the Year in 2008 and 2009.

Boughner worked with the Sharks defensemen and was in charge of the penalty kill. The San Jose PK improved from 78.5 percent in 2014-15 to 80.5 percent last season. The Sharks also improved in overall team defense by allowing 2.52 goals per game, down from 2.76 in 2014-15.

Knoblauch would have similar talent in Buffalo and the core

wouldn't change every couple of years.( Hopefully)

Quinn has Asst Coach experience, and BU has remained a Top 10 College Team and Dave Hastkol has made the transition with the Flyers from College.

Ruff and Housley would be fine choices as well

Oh, I didn't even know, that makes my first comment come off in bad taste, blah

Meh.  No biggie.

Can you even imagine Lindy riding back in on a white horse?

The mere thought of it makes me excited and sad and all sorts of other things. I'd put the odds slightly below zero, however.

I can imagine it.  I don't think it would be a bad thing.  Maybe a better option is out there.

Can you even imagine Lindy riding back in on a white horse?

The mere thought of it makes me excited and sad and all sorts of other things. I'd put the odds slightly below zero, however.

I don't think it's that far-fetched. It would be right up Terry's alley. Especially if my crazy theory is correct about Lindy not getting fired but leaving on his own terms to avoid the coming tank.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.