The even randomer thread

PASabreFan

I’ve been a huge T.Hip fan since ‘88. I’ve seen them dozens of times and have had the pleasure of hanging out with Gordon and Paul long enough after a show to smoke a joint a few times. Good old regular guys.

Fifty mission cap is one of my favorite songs from arguably their best album. 
“I stole this from a hockey card I keep tucked up under…”

Anyways I stumbled on this article about Bill Barilko’s hockey card from a year ago while I was looking for info on how Gordon’s last mission affected the exposure of the abuses that occurred at religious white race assimilation schools(to call them exactly what they were intended for). 

A great man that was inspired by the divine. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.5652598

And for those unfamiliar with Gordon’s final mission…The Secret Path

https://secretpath.ca/

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Ogre said:

I’ve been a huge T.Hip fan since ‘88. I’ve seen them dozens of times and have had the pleasure of hanging out with Gordon and Paul long enough after a show to smoke a joint a few times. Good old regular guys.

Fifty mission cap is one of my favorite songs from arguably their best album. 
“I stole this from a hockey card I keep tucked up under…”

Anyways I stumbled on this article about Bill Barilko’s hockey card from a year ago while I was looking for info on how Gordon’s last mission affected the exposure of the abuses that occurred at religious white race assimilation schools(to call them exactly what they were intended for). 

A great man that was inspired by the divine. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.5652598

And for those unfamiliar with Gordon’s final mission…The Secret Path

https://secretpath.ca/

Related note:  check out the film Indian Horse

• Like (+1) 1

Over the years I have setup Twitter accounts and eventully have delete them all.

Yesterday, I did just that.  I wanted to let a few of you here know that, because you were following me there ... you know who you are.

Twitter has it's uses and I always start out with the best intentions of using it to follow news and business information, which is often very fast and usually pretty reliable.

Inevitably, I get roped into the junky side of Twitter, but I admit that I allow this to happen.  It started this time around the US Election time and yesterday I reached the breaking point.  I found myself wasting too much time there.  I don't think I will go back again, as I think the end of Twitter as we know it is coming.  I have setup a News Feeder feed, which gives me headlines from my most trusted news and business sights that I select.

So, looks like yous have my somewhat less divided attention now SabreSpacers ... I know what you are thinking.

6 hours ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

Over the years I have setup Twitter accounts and eventully have delete them all.

Yesterday, I did just that.  I wanted to let a few of you here know that, because you were following me there ... you know who you are.

Twitter has it's uses and I always start out with the best intentions of using it to follow news and business information, which is often very fast and usually pretty reliable.

Inevitably, I get roped into the junky side of Twitter, but I admit that I allow this to happen.  It started this time around the US Election time and yesterday I reached the breaking point.  I found myself wasting too much time there.  I don't think I will go back again, as I think the end of Twitter as we know it is coming.  I have setup a News Feeder feed, which gives me headlines from my most trusted news and business sights that I select.

So, looks like yous have my somewhat less divided attention now SabreSpacers ... I know what you are thinking.

My Twitter feed is strictly comedians and sports. I'm very grateful to be completely ignorant of pretty much everything.

• Like (+1) 1

On 7/14/2021 at 11:57 AM, New Scotland (NS) said:

The jihad is real, eh?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, bob_sauve28 said:

Just changed the inter tube on by cycle on rear tire. Ugh! That’s was an adventure. Those new inflation stems suck, if you ask me. But glad I have the experience under my belt now to do again next time. 

Presta? I prefer Schrader. 

• Thanks (+1) 1