The even randomer thread

PASabreFan

18 minutes ago, Eleven said:

It's going to require an electrical outlet near the toilet, isn't it?

Most likely, I put a heated towel rack up and put an outlet in between and sneakily ran the wires 

1 hour ago, N S said:

WRONG!!

I've used both, they're both good, but I prefer the one with bells and whistles 

4 hours ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Most likely, I put a heated towel rack up and put an outlet in between and sneakily ran the wires 

I've used both, they're both good, but I prefer the one with bells and whistles 

Yeah, there is no outlet anywhere near any toilet in any bathroom in this house.  Hell, even the one next to my bedroom only has a single outlet and that's above the sink.  Old houses in Buffalo...

5 hours ago, Eleven said:

It's going to require an electrical outlet near the toilet, isn't it?

Yep. I've had a Toto washlet for a couple of years now. Pay to get an outlet run.

Found this from May.?

https://www.sabrespace.com/community/topic/24579-the-even-randomer-thread/?do=findComment&comment=1057189

2 hours ago, SwampD said:

Yep. I've had a Toto washlet for a couple of years now. Pay to get an outlet run.

Found this from May.?

https://www.sabrespace.com/community/topic/24579-the-even-randomer-thread/?do=findComment&comment=1057189

Only on SS ???

Eleven, It's def worth it, you could even hardwire it if there is any easy access to any electricity in the wall, but I'm no electrician. 

Swamp, you love the toto?! 

11 hours ago, SwampD said:

Found this from May.?

Now you tell me. You guys couldn't have had this revelation a week sooner when I was re-doing my whole f###### bathroom?!? 

1 hour ago, Samson's Flow said:

Now you tell me. You guys couldn't have had this revelation a week sooner when I was re-doing my whole f###### bathroom?!? 

Get your kid a squirt gun. You'll save a ton in the short-run. Later on, of course, the therapy sessions will be pricey.

• Haha (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

Get your kid a squirt gun. You'll save a ton in the short-run. Later on, of course, the therapy sessions will be pricey.

Or just buy wet wipes that are safe to flush. And I guess if you still want to give your kid emotional scars you can force them to wipe your @ss for you. Or chain them to the radiator. Whatever works.

• Haha (+1) 2

+++++

Also, I have always been a Microsoft guy.  

Love XP and 7.  Hate 8.  10 is coming around.

My main work computer is running Windows 7 Professional and has been great.  Has always done everything that I asked.  Lately it has been causing me some grief, which has always been rectified.

This morning when I logged in Windows 7 failed to completely initialize.  Since I am the 'administrator' it is still working and all my files are fine and working.  The screen is a bit wonky though.

With Windows 7 end of life in sight ... January 14, 2020 is not very far off ... I have been slowly transitioning to Windows 10 for a while now ... it pains me, but it looks like it is time.

Not to mention that both CPA Canada and the tax man (CRA and IRS) do not allow the use of unsupported computer software.  So, unless Microsoft extends the life of 7 (which they have never done in the past) I will have no option in a bit more than a year anyway.

On 10/10/2018 at 8:01 PM, Eleven said:

Yeah, there is no outlet anywhere near any toilet in any bathroom in this house.  Hell, even the one next to my bedroom only has a single outlet and that's above the sink.  Old houses in Buffalo...

My house, built in 1956, has two bathrooms, and NEITHER ONE had an electrical outlet when we moved in.  I suspect the original bathroom lights had plugs built into them.  (The house I grew up in of a similar vintage had a plug built into the fluorescent fixture.)