The even randomer thread

PASabreFan

I replaced the front right blinker bulb on my car Saturday. It's not a big deal, but I did have to pull out the airbox and duct that goes up to the front of hood to get into the space where the bulb is. The bulbs came in a 2-pack, and I considered changing the left side too while I was in out in the garage, but that side you have to pull the battery so I skipped it.

My left front blinker went out today.

Edited by MattPie
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, MattPie said:

I replaced the front right blinker bulb on my car Saturday. It's not a big deal, but I did have to pull out the airbox and duct that goes up to the front of hood to get into the space where the bulb is. The bulbs came in a 2-pack, and I considered changing the left side too while I was in out in the garage, but that side you have to pull the battery so I skipped it.

My left front blinker went out today.

I always buy and change bulbs in pairs. I've learned over the years that this is always what happens. 

14 hours ago, Samson's Flow said:

Sounds like my day. Drove up to YYZ to catch a flight to Rome. 

For the record it was the fastest I've ever been through security and bag check. Go Canada!

IMG_20181018_180008.jpg

Ah. The difference is you drove into YYZ. I flew in there from Rochester and was super glad I watched a video on how to get through that airport internationally.... went ok. Bit confusing but manageable. Then, coming back from Vancouver... worst. Nightmare. I have EVER had in an airport, and I've been lucky enough to do a fair amount of international travel. From getting cursed at/told to f*ck off when asking for directions and physically grabbed and shoved for no reason by airport employees to being given wrong information multiple times, waiting through hour long lines twice.... and it was 6am on a non-busy day. 

Screw that airport. Flying into it, anyways. I hope they've revamped that section since 2015. 

But Vancouver airport is very nice. Quick, clean, relatively small, lovely view ? 

My headphones suck. About 5 years ago I got Beats for Christmas from my sister and have hated them ever since. Anyone know a good pair of cheaper, noise cancelling headphones? Or even better, a brand like that? I don't mind doing online, but I wanna try them on first if I can

2 minutes ago, WildCard said:

My headphones suck. About 5 years ago I got Beats for Christmas from my sister and have hated them ever since. Anyone know a good pair of cheaper, noise cancelling headphones? Or even better, a brand like that? I don't mind doing online, but I wanna try them on first if I can

Headphones are so subjective, but I'm partial to anything Sennheiser. I even have some $15 earbuds from them that sound pretty good. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, darksabre said:

Headphones are so subjective, but I'm partial to anything Sennheiser. I even have some $15 earbuds from them that sound pretty good. 

Yeah they really are that's why I'm pretty set on trying them on in store. The only issue is, there's only a handful of places you can actually do that in, and they all carry the same, super expensive brands of headphones

Just now, WildCard said:

Yeah they really are that's why I'm pretty set on trying them on in store. The only issue is, there's only a handful of places you can actually do that in, and they all carry the same, super expensive brands of headphones

And you never know what you're getting with the display units anyway. They could be completely thrashed.