Let the Fire Bylsma Watch begin

matter2003

Warrow reported the meeting is to be held over two days.  So this will likely be dragging into tomorrow.....

I think so.  I love the scouting TM does and his blunt attitude in interviews.  But this whole coaching issue and failure to address the D have me feeling ok if Murray is canned too.

I'm not even close to thinking this. Kulikov had a disastrous season but that was mainly to do with injury IMO. Many wont agree but Pysyk wasn't a big piece to lose. 

What other Dmen has he acquired post tank? 

Getting the Sabres to be in a position to draft Eichel, acquiring ROR, Kane and Okposo. His last 2 drafts were excellent. The way they've developed Baptiste, Bailey and Carrier. Easily outweigh any negatives.

This team will look a hell of a lot different to start next year. Way more speed, more balanced scoring, the Dmen will be mobile.

If the Antipin rumours are true, there is another huge get by Murray.  

Not a chance. If Murray and/or Pegula think moving on from Bylsma is the best way to win more games, there not going to be deterred by some negative press.

Pham fans the flames that Eichel is behind this, if DB gets fired, it falls on Eichel, clearly Eichel doesn't want to play that role.  Does TP/TM now protect Eichel and keep DB ?

Possibly

Hopefully not

I'm really not ready to just accept Hamilton's account as the whole truth any more than a player or his agent.

Account is a pretty strong word for it. Some meat on the bone would have been nice from Hammy. When, according to the sources, did Eichel say it? To whom did he say it? What was the context of the conversation? Even if Hammy asked the sources those questions and they didn't know, you still report that. Otherwise it looks kind of shoddy.