Let the Fire Bylsma Watch begin

matter2003

Are you missing the point here? If Eichel said he won't sign an extension if Bylsma is retained, that's hardly a statement on behalf of the team. It's a very selfish Eichel statement. It is classic coach-killing.

Sorry, dude, players don't play their "own system" as a protest. Not any of the all-time greats and certainly not Jack.

Dude? Lol.

Great players like Crosby and Gretzky could play anything they wanted and I bet money they ignored a coach once or twice.

100%. This is pretty much make or break for him IMO

Agreed. If it's not true then he should be drawn and quartered in the figurative sense. 

I think it's been posted here a few times, but does chz actually have inside connections?

Allegedly. 

The worst PDO team in the league, whose best player was Jeff Skinner, joining a tanking Toronto team on a list of teams that post much better possession stats than the Buffalo Sabres who sported more than double the number of 50 point players from the previous season than either of those teams? Pretty pathetic that that team that missed the playoffs dominated us in possession despite that, eh? 

I'm so hurt by that dinky little pot shot that I didn't realize it's as bad an argument as literally every single one you've had all season long. Oh wait, I did catch that.

And don't worry, I won't be as much of a loser who has loads of free time in his mom's basement next season. So you'll be able to have crappy opinions in peace.

Please don't take me not taking the time to prove you wrong as me not being right. :D

Edited by SmarmD

Sorry I didn't spend, was it, dozens of hours that I don't have, picking out screen shots to prove my point of a team whose system was so beautiful that they missed the playoffs as well.

Bam. I have to say, the lecturing and arrogance from the chart crowd is getting on my nerves. They know who they are. #fact

Either way, if Hamilton is wrong or not, does this media fiasco indeed hurt Byslma's chance of being fired? Do they not go through with it now because Eichel doesn't want that onus on himself?

Maybe Bylsma's supporters were in Hammy's ear for that reason.

I think it's been posted here a few times, but does chz actually have inside connections?

He wants you to think so. There's never any meat on the bone, just hints and suggestions, right down to the avatar.

More vague really

I don't recall either way.

Just thought I'd ask, thanks

BTW, Sabres twitter is a storm right now. This is quickly becoming national, and out of control. There is no way Byslma is fired today, it would just feed the fire. So, per usual, you Paul Hamilton 

Please don't take me not taking the time to prove you wrong as me not being right. :D

Also, wait a second - I picked the Canes to show that even low-talent teams can indeed make short passes successfully. That was the f*cking point. Picking the Canes and having them miss the playoffs isn't some kind of blow to my argument... If I had picked the Caps instead, you and I both know that you'd say "Well you're an idiot for expecting the Sabres to play at the level of that team" just like you did last night in the playoff thread. So the fact that you even said this just shows that you're going to be a contrarian no matter what happens.

Just thought I'd ask, thanks

BTW, Sabres twitter is a ###### storm right now. This is quickly becoming national, and out of control. There is no way Byslma is fired today, it would just feed the fire. So, per usual, ###### you Paul Hamilton 

Damn. This is so House of Cards. Murray is deep throat. And the screecher from the arena is about to be thrown into the path of the MetroRail.

The hockey world has not liked the Sabres much since they decided to tank. This Eichel stuff is nuts, and people are reacting in predictable ways. We are not going to be the underdog that everyone loves and roots for for a long time. 

Let me guess. Puck Daddy is all over this.

Right. Why would he? You're never going to get anything worth a damn from a player agent's public comments. Ever. 

Lessons from Scott Boras

The hockey world has not liked the Sabres much since they decided to tank. This Eichel stuff is nuts, and people are reacting in predictable ways. We are not going to be the underdog that everyone loves and roots for for a long time. 

Good, I never wanted to be. Been there, done that. I wanna be the team everyone hates

God I hate you Paul Hamilton

Also, wait a second - I picked the Canes to show that even low-talent teams can indeed make short passes successfully. That was the f*cking point. Picking the Canes and having them miss the playoffs isn't some kind of blow to my argument... If I had picked the Caps instead, you and I both know that you'd say "Well you're an idiot for expecting the Sabres to play at the level of that team" just like you did last night in the playoff thread. So the fact that you even said this just shows that you're going to be a contrarian no matter what happens.

No I'm not. :lol:

Gottit I don't agree with the almighty chart readers so I must be a contrarian. Just so you know. We know stuff too. In fact I don't remember you ever mentioning puck support until I brought it up when everyone was crying about the D+C in the Winnipeg game.

No I'm not. :lol:

Gottit I don't agree with the almighty chart readers so I must be a contrarian. Just so you know. We know stuff too. In fact I don't remember you ever mentioning puck support until I brought it up when everyone was crying about the D+C in the Winnipeg game.

I don't think you don't know stuff. And you told me point blank once that I was "too easy", so excuse me when I second-guess your reasoning behind everything you say. 

I didn't understand the puck support aspect right away, you're right. But it was reading a Penguins fan's discussion of Bylsma that made things click. You may have been the first one here to mention it, though, have a cookie. 

@BuffNewsVogl
"He’s a 20-year-old kid who carries the weight of the world on his shoulders...I know he’s hurt by it"- Eichel agent

Is there any chance this is just all some crap by our crap media because they're mad with Eichel being an 'entitled millenial'? 

Elliot Friedman is retweeting Vogl. (Not the specific tweet above)

Edited by WildCard

I don't think you don't know stuff. And you told me point blank once that I was "too easy", so excuse me when I second-guess your reasoning behind everything you say. 

I didn't understand the puck support aspect right away, you're right. But it was reading a Penguins fan's discussion of Bylsma that made things click. You may have been the first one here to mention it, though, have a cookie. 

/brushes crumbs off chest.