Eichel injured in practice (10/12)

PASabreFan

Not at all - although I think that physician did, as she was pretty clearly doing it to see if she could get my ass laid out on the floor.

Ya know, I'm far from mean like that, but if it was intentional it's a little funny.... Ethical... Maybe not, but still funny

Unlike this injury

If true.... He's done for half the season at least

They said 6-10 weeks for Lehner after his high ankle sprain.... so I would guess we'd be looking at sometime around the beginning of Dec, which mean he misses about 20-25 games.

I think this team can hold onto .500 until he gets back.

We need Lehner.  He was important before but now it's Defcon 5.  We need to hold onto .500 for the first 25-30 games of the year until he's back.  Bayly getting the promotion I assume?

Sabres' season starts tomorrow, was ready to start posting with high hopes for a year where we qualify for the playoffs, everything looking like it was coming up roses,  and now this...... smh!   And a practice injury too, FFS!!!   Unbelievable!!!   Hopefully, the rest of the roster is strong enough now, with enough depth, that losing him for 1/3rd or more of the season won't be a crippler.