GDT : Leafs at Sabres 3-25 7pm

WildCard

I got my ticket, i think. Created a user on sabres mytickets, i can see that i got a "ticket" from you but the actuall ticket is not there, its just text, there are 3 steps, 2 i can check but third

says

"

• Step 3: Proceed 3

Click the continue button at the bottom of the page and proceed to the next step. "

There is no continue button? :)

Yeah, there is not a lot of direction. You can call 1-888-go Sabres and press option 1 and then 2 or just wing it. We have give months to fix any screw ups

:lol: I'm the guy that cusses out refs.

I start the "We want Ray" chant, regardless of game. I also start, confession, the "Go, Leafs, Go" chant no matter what arena I'm in. I won't in March, however ... 'specially cuz I'm sitting downstream from Eleven and Ink.

Sorry, I wasn't very clear either. You can call the ticket office and ask what to do or just hit proceed and hope for the best. Nothing you do would be irreversible. I always had a continue button through the process that I gad to follow.

My bad, i didnt see "Ticket action", had to check "Print ticket", then the continue button showed up. All good now :)

d4rk, you should have just received your tickets leaving only LTS and Randall Flagg from the original 17 for me to take care of. If I am missing anyone, please let me know.

By the way, if anyone is looking for tickets for Devil's game November 11th, I somehow ended up with about 10  tickets for that one.

d4rk, you should have just received your tickets leaving only LTS and Randall Flagg from the original 17 for me to take care of. If I am missing anyone, please let me know.

By the way, if anyone is looking for tickets for Devil's game November 11th, I somehow ended up with about 10 tickets for that one.

Got em!

By the way, if anyone is looking for tickets for Devil's game November 11th, I somehow ended up with about 10  tickets for that one.

Hmmmm

that's my birthday weekend.  What do you want for 2 of them?

My bad, i didnt see "Ticket action", had to check "Print ticket", then the continue button showed up. All good now :)

Good thing Modo was having problems and provided this quick troubleshooting. I was sitting there all confused as to how to get my ticket - I too did not see the "Ticket Action" drop down at the top. This site isn't exactly user friendly is it?

Great minds huh? :beer:

We should have name tags with our SS names on them.

Or Avatars.

I approve of this idea. My favorite place in Buffalo and I can walk from my apartment!

I could likely house one of our younger posters if need be (no offense to the elderly but it'd be weird for my roommates).

Got mine!

7.png

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.