GDT : Leafs at Sabres 3-25 7pm

WildCard

I think we need to start nailing down the pregame venue.

I have a couple of people looking into that. There are conference rooms in the HarborCenter and I am sure the Marriot has hospitality rooms.

Everyone except LTS should have just received their tickets. I will pm you LTS to let you know when you will recieve yours.

I have a couple of people looking into that. There are conference rooms in the HarborCenter and I am sure the Marriot has hospitality rooms.

Everyone except LTS should have just received their tickets. I will pm you LTS to let you know when you will recieve yours.

Haven't received mine, looks like I gave you my email address a bit late.

got mine thanks - its a shame we have to wait until march for this to happen

No tickets for me yet.

You do know my SS name is 'Touched by Boyes' :wallbash:

I'll change it to Touched By Men when we're in public

Hey--Just an idea--back room at Gabriel's Gate? Killer wings / weck and we walk to the subway?

Again, just an idea.

I will trust whoever knows where the best place for wings is. I'm okay with the subway, it should be nice out Edited by WildCard

Hey--Just an idea--back room at Gabriel's Gate? Killer wings / weck and we walk to the subway?

Again, just an idea.

Not the worst idea. Although I'm guessing some of our out of town members may have downtown hotels that would be kind of silly to head away from the arena for the pregame

If only they had built the hofbrauhouse by next March

Not the worst idea. Although I'm guessing some of our out of town members may have downtown hotels that would be kind of silly to head away from the arena for the pregame

If only they had built the hofbrauhouse by next March

Good point.  Maybe get together at one of those hotels?

TW:  I have not checked email all weekend--maybe the first weekend in forever!  I'll look tomorrow am.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.