RD 3, Pick 69: Cliff Pu, C/RW

Hoss

Anyone flush with excitement?

This day has been circling my mind for days and I'm glad to finally take Pu. I needed a pinch to be sure it's real.

He was number two on my list at the time of the pick, a real backdoor surprise. Other team are brown with envy. Poop.

This day has been circling my mind for days and I'm glad to finally take Pu. I needed a pinch to be sure it's real.

He was number two on my list at the time of the pick, a real backdoor surprise. Other team are brown with envy. Poop.

:lol: This is great

Timmy got a good one here.

I can feel it in my bowels.

We are really going to have fun with his name aren't we :D

He cannot wear number 2, because he's been wearing it his whole life.  He's getting cramped up with anticipation with the draft hovering over.  His dream bobbed into reality as the pick came flushing in.  What about you Mr. Pu.

He cannot wear number 2, because he's been wearing it his whole life.  He's getting cramped up with anticipation with the draft hovering over.  His dream bobbed into reality as the pick came flushing in.  What about you Mr. Pu.

If you sit on a stool and think about it, that sounds a little loose. 

It's going to be very interested to see how his development goes in London this year. Christian Dvorak, JJ Piccinch and Aaron Berisha (all players who got more ice time and scored more than Cliff) are guaranteed to leave the team. Then there's the possibility that Tkachuk and Marner both leave (I would imagine Marner at least gets a tryout in Toronto).

So Pu will be expected to step into a leading role for the team. He seems to have the skills to have a huge jump in production next year. I could see him having the Fasching-like jump in value and Baptiste-like jump in production this season.

It's going to be very interested to see how his development goes in London this year. Christian Dvorak, JJ Piccinch and Aaron Berisha (all players who got more ice time and scored more than Cliff) are guaranteed to leave the team. Then there's the possibility that Tkachuk and Marner both leave (I would imagine Marner at least gets a tryout in Toronto).

So Pu will be expected to step into a leading role for the team. He seems to have the skills to have a huge jump in production next year. I could see him having the Fasching-like jump in value and Baptiste-like jump in production this season.

He's poised to step into big minutes on Londons 1st line. Hopefully he does well and continues to develop. I like him.

Good Analysis, I would expect Pu to become an over a point per game producer for the Knights this season with a shot of hitting 90 points on the season.   He scored at a rate of .49PPG in regular season and was able to increase his production to .72PPG in the playoffs. The important thing to remember is that he didn't get anytime of the vaunted London Power Play last season. Assuming he is on the PP for the 16/17 season we should see his stats take off.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.