Photography Thread

JJFIVEOH

2 completely unrelated fields of engineering.

For what it's worth, that funnel is 12 years old and still works like new. Not that it gets much use anymore.

Keep it.  You can use it for MetaMucil or Ensure in your later years.

6xBM4pph.jpg

From Mendon Ponds Park out on the kayak the other day. 

It gets pinned in the dog days of summer as part of SabreSpace's ongoing efforts to entertain and enrich.

Thank you for pinning my thread. I was this close to leaving here, but I just can't do it.

I just bought a T7i Canon....................... with three lenses to add to my collection. Anybody else here buy the same camera?

Thank you for pinning my thread. I was this close to leaving here, but I just can't do it.

I just bought a T7i Canon....................... with three lenses to add to my collection. Anybody else here buy the same camera?

Can't afford that kind of spend.. :)

Well... I could if my kid didn't play hockey.

Eleven - I will post a shot of a good whiskey pour later... you'll like the thread better then maybe?

Is there anyway to upload an image directly from my computer on this? I consider myself to be somewhat savvy but I struggle, immensely, when trying to post images to this forum.

Abstract image of the arsehole of a turkey

I think the real question is why do you keep pictures of turkey saved on your computer.

Is there anyway to upload an image directly from my computer on this? I consider myself to be somewhat savvy but I struggle, immensely, when trying to post images to this forum.

Abstract image of the arsehole of a turkey

LEnRKHv.jpg

Just asked SDS the same question on website improvements.

I got an email from photobucket last week saying I needed to "update my account" if I wanted them to continue hosting my photos. "Updating my account" was paying $400/year for them to host. Uhhhhhhhh photobucket, those pictures are all garbage. Stick them up your ass. Go find some other chump to try and strong arm $400 from. While your at it you can also go yourself.

Can't afford that kind of spend.. :)

Well... I could if my kid didn't play hockey.

Eleven - I will post a shot of a good whiskey pour later... you'll like the thread better then maybe?

I've always loved the thread. But I'd love it more if you just sent me a shot.  :P

I've always loved the thread. But I'd love it more if you just sent me a shot.  :P

Hah.  No doubt.  I'll actually be in Boca Raton next week.  Business trip with no time for non-business items unfortunately.  In on Wednesday morning, out on Thursday night.  Ugh.  Otherwise I might deliver a shot for you! 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.