Photography Thread

JJFIVEOH

This upper falls from the bridge deck which is about 300' above the Genesee River.IMG_0495_zpstk9iubu5.jpg

This next one is me between 200' and 250'.

IMG_0521_zpsezlpdzyh.jpg

This is also me. I'm directly over the river so I'm at 280'. We pulled a piece of the  bridge deck out and I had to squeeze in and swing my feet like batman to grab a column so I could climb down. 

IMG_0497_zpssooj19fm.jpg

that's just CRAZY!!!

This upper falls from the bridge deck which is about 300' above the Genesee River.IMG_0495_zpstk9iubu5.jpg

This next one is me between 200' and 250'.

IMG_0521_zpsezlpdzyh.jpg

This is also me. I'm directly over the river so I'm at 280'. We pulled a piece of the bridge deck out and I had to squeeze in and swing my feet like batman to grab a column so I could climb down.

IMG_0497_zpssooj19fm.jpg

I can't believe I missed this set. Love that bridge. It's been totally unsafe for as long as I can remember. Never stopped us from going out on it though. Being underneath the deck with a harness might be safer :lol:

True, and when I was using it regularly I had it refurbished twice. Its a beast, I have close to 12 terabyte of pics with it from all weddings and sporting events. Here is a link to some of my event photos taken with it: https://fischerwilliamsphoto.smugmug.com/Sports/Sports-Portfolio-Alex-Fischer/

Nice collection, I think you've posted that before, it looks familiar. 

I'd say you got your money's worth out of that camera. 

• 1 month later...

that's just CRAZY!!!

I'm wearing a harness. Which is of little consolation knowing the contractor has no egress plan. You should have seen how they treated us 20 years ago.

I can't believe I missed this set. Love that bridge. It's been totally unsafe for as long as I can remember. Never stopped us from going out on it though. Being underneath the deck with a harness might be safer :lol:

My buddy and I climbed one of the columns at river level all the way to bridge deck 20 yrs ago. I will be heartbroken when it's gone. I know this old gal intimately.

Gorgeous shot, LTS!

I'll second this. I've always been partial to the elevated view.

I think the guys I've been trying to keep off my property at hunting season have a drone. They're trying to find a way to sneak in and shoot the monster buck I have. Maybe I should get my own drone to take pics of their drone to show the sheriff when I catch them next time?

My wife took this photo without my even knowing it.

I may have posted it here before, but it's one of my favourites.

It's in the mountains near Sarajevo.

Nice shot!

Sunset last week on Hornby Island, off Vancouver Island's east coast.

What I said above!  :)

That is f'n awesome.

Is the grill a part of it or did you just try and find the safest spot you could for shooting electricity through the air? :lol:

I'm sure the propane tank was carefully stored elsewhere.

That is f'n awesome.

Is the grill a part of it or did you just try and find the safest spot you could for shooting electricity through the air? :lol:

It's farther away than it looks :lol: one of our test runs we forgot about the radio plugged in on top of it and thought we fried it, but we just tripped the GFI or however you say it.

My buddies and I made a beer funnel with a 5 beer capacity and a stop valve that could run from a balcony to the ground.

Flagg and his buddies make Tesla coils.

Darn millennials! :p

Edited by ubkev

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.