Eichel and Reinhart: The Dynamic Duo

DR HOLLIDAY

Why, with ROR, Sam Reinhart, Jack Eichel, and Johan Larsson on this team are we trying desperately in this thread to add centers to a team with no wingers? We are in desperate need of defenders and wingers but yet it's centerpalooza in this place. Stamkos will not be worth his next contract so he's out. Galchenyuk is better than Eichel right now but that won't be the case within a year and same goes for Reinhart. Larsson is the perfect 3rd line center so no reason in the world to move him out so you can bring in another guy. 

Now if Landeskog came lose in Colorado, there's a player we should look to get in on.  I would probably trade #5 and something like Foligno or Ennis or Pysyk for.  If they want us to toss in a goalie prospect or someone not at the top of our prospect list, sure. That's where having 6 3rd rounders helps. 

I think Evander's teammates call him "Kaner."

Just because they're wrong doesn't mean we have to be. I distinctly remember some player a few years back calling Ennis...Enner. Did we allow that to take hold 'round here? No, sir, we did not!

Why, with ROR, Sam Reinhart, Jack Eichel, and Johan Larsson on this team are we trying desperately in this thread to add centers to a team with no wingers? We are in desperate need of defenders and wingers but yet it's centerpalooza in this place. Stamkos will not be worth his next contract so he's out. Galchenyuk is better than Eichel right now but that won't be the case within a year and same goes for Reinhart. Larsson is the perfect 3rd line center so no reason in the world to move him out so you can bring in another guy.

Now if Landeskog came lose in Colorado, there's a player we should look to get in on. I would probably trade #5 and something like Foligno or Ennis or Pysyk for. If they want us to toss in a goalie prospect or someone not at the top of our prospect list, sure. That's where having 6 3rd rounders helps.

To bring out your inner sunshine, duh ;)

I suspect we have. Maybe I was part of those exchanges, maybe not. But at least now I know the truth about those guys who were grabbing Roy's junk.

Years later and Roy's junk is still ruining threads here at the board...... :censored: ........... :doh:

Edited by DR HOLLIDAY

Yes. I wouldn't bet it, but 8 in 12 games isn't crazy. I'm still going to lose my mind if he isn't a Calder finalist and I'll be quite pissed if Panarin wins.

Finallists should be Eichel, Panarin, Ghost, but McDavid will be considered over Jack I bet because if his ppg. Jack is having the most impressive season, given age, linemates, position, durability, and production. I think Panarin will win it though

Finallists should be Eichel, Panarin, Ghost, but McDavid will be considered over Jack I bet because if his ppg. Jack is having the most impressive season, given age, linemates, position, durability, and production. I think Panarin will win it though

I agree with all of this, but because it's the internet, you're wrong.

Jack Eichel, Sam Reinhart and Evander Kane have been a line for seven games. They've combined for eight goals, 12 assists and 20 points.

Sorry Snook you lost your linemates.

Which is exciting when you consider we now have Snook to mentor and help form another top line.

I don't care and I don't think Jack does either.  He will just continue to prove the haters wrong.  His goal is to win as a team; the individual accolades are, if anything, a byproduct of that.

Yes. I wouldn't bet it, but 8 in 12 games isn't crazy. I'm still going to lose my mind if he isn't a Calder finalist and I'll be quite pissed if Panarin wins.

I agree completely, at this point it would be ludicrous if Jack didn't get nominated.

I agree with all of this, but because it's the internet, you're wrong.

So you think the three finalists will be Panarin, Gostisbehere, and McDavid, though?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.