Eichel and Reinhart: The Dynamic Duo

DR HOLLIDAY

When I think of Jack and Samson, the great plays come to mind, but nothing sticks out more than them walking down the tunnel together after the fight at the end of the Arizona game. These guys will be the cornerstones of our franchise for what I hope is a very long time. 

Yup, that game was so much fun at the end there. That shot of them all walking down the hall will be something I remember for a long time.

I always keep the game on because these two can strike for some magic at any time.........If Kane keeps working hard beside them, we have the most exciting line to play for the Sabres in a long time.......... :beer:  :beer:  :beer:

It's sorta funny. Kane maybe does sorta work with the two of them, doesn't he? As though Eichel's and Reinhart's off-the-charts hockey IQs compensate for whatever Evander lacks in that regard.

It's sorta funny. Kane maybe does sorta work with the two of them, doesn't he? As though Eichel's and Reinhart's off-the-charts hockey IQs compensate for whatever Evander lacks in that regard.

He plays really hard, with a power and speed that has been missing from our team.

We have a bingo! 

I just can't get upset with Kane's total lack of hockey sense. I think he is our best forechecker EVER. As in our entire HISTORY. And yeah, I've been here since Punch spun the wheel. 

I'm hoping Kane, still young at 24, may still develop and be the beneficiary of the best line talent he's ever played with. 

GO BILLS!!!

He definitely makes room for them on the ice.

I'm coming around to the idea that Kane is starting to pass more because, for the first time in his ever, he thinks he might not be the best player on the ice.  He's got options as good or better than himself.  He certainly couldn't say that at any time in his NHL career post-Kovalchuck.  (did he even play with Kovie in Atl?)

Huh.

We've been through this a few times. The forensic analysis is incontrovertible. There are other pics in the sequence showing that the dude on the left is not Staff and the dude on the right is not Pommers. As much as I wanted to believe, alas, they are not.

We've been through this a few times. The forensic analysis is incontrovertible. There are other pics in the sequence showing that the dude on the left is not Staff and the dude on the right is not Pommers. As much as I wanted to believe, alas, they are not.

Yeah there's a magic Google phrase to search that reveals the pics of their faces. Try "Derek Roy drunk". They are JAGs grabbing junk.

Not that there's anything wrong with that..

post-61-0-64107900-1457578830_thumb.jpg

He plays really hard, with a power and speed that has been missing from our team.

Exactly.  He's a beast, and he's relentless.

We have a bingo! 

I just can't get upset with Kane's total lack of hockey sense. I think he is our best forechecker EVER. As in our entire HISTORY. And yeah, I've been here since Punch spun the wheel. 

I'm hoping Kane, still young at 24, may still develop and be the beneficiary of the best line talent he's ever played with. 

GO BILLS!!!

Interesting.  You may be right.  Who are the other contenders?  Rammer comes to mind.

He definitely makes room for them on the ice.

I'm coming around to the idea that Kane is starting to pass more because, for the first time in his ever, he thinks he might not be the best player on the ice.  He's got options as good or better than himself.  He certainly couldn't say that at any time in his NHL career post-Kovalchuck.  (did he even play with Kovie in Atl?)

Me too, and let the record reflect that this bit of genius is Wookie's baby.

As a related question:  if Kaner-Eichel-Reino stay together next year, who's on the other scoring line?  Maybe:  ROR-Stamkos-Ennis?

So:

ROR-Stamkos-Ennis

Kaner-Eichel-Reino

Zemgus-Larsson-Gionta

Foligno-XYZ-Deslauriers

That would be pretty GD compelling.

Not without two hands you're not.

Very nice.

ROR-Stamkos-Ennis

Kaner-Eichel-Reino

Zemgus-Larsson-Gionta

Foligno-XYZ-Deslauriers

I like this as well.

Food for thought: Bylsma recently said that Zemgus's future (optimally?) should be in playing on Eichel's wing. Take that FWIW.

Do we not think that ROR and Sam will be reunited? And that it will feel so good?

I've liked Foligno with Larsson, but I realize his true future may be as a 4th liner.

s a related question:  if Kaner-Eichel-Reino stay together next year, who's on the other scoring line?  Maybe:  ROR-Stamkos-Ennis?

So:

ROR-Stamkos-Ennis

Kaner-Eichel-Reino

Zemgus-Larsson-Gionta

Foligno-XYZ-Deslauriers

Love the look of that lineup... but no Moulson 2.0? 

Exactly.  He's a beast, and he's relentless.

Interesting.  You may be right.  Who are the other contenders?  Rammer comes to mind.

Me too, and let the record reflect that this bit of genius is Wookie's baby.

As a related question:  if Kaner-Eichel-Reino stay together next year, who's on the other scoring line?  Maybe:  ROR-Stamkos-Ennis?

So:

ROR-Stamkos-Ennis

Kaner-Eichel-Reino

Zemgus-Larsson-Gionta

Foligno-XYZ-Deslauriers

That would be pretty GD compelling.

Very nice.

Galchenyuk for center please  :wub: I'd give anything but #1 overall and the core four up to get him 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.