Eichel and Reinhart: The Dynamic Duo

DR HOLLIDAY

"Jonathan Toews (24) and Patrick Kane (21) in 2007-08." Two rookies on the same team w/ at least 20 goals. 

Others were mentioned, but for Eichel and Reinhart to be compared to Toews and Kane is pure awesomeness. 

Edited by GoPre

"Jonathan Toews (24) and Patrick Kane (21) in 2007-08." Two rookies on the same team w/ at least 20 goals. 

Others were mentioned, but for Eichel and Reinhart to be compared to Toews and Kane is pure awesomeness. 

I mean, that's the model we all hoped for, right? True, it's easy to say, "well no ###### you tried to duplicate the most successful franchise in a decade" but I think we're closer to Chicago than we are to Pittsburgh 

Here's another article about them together (Holy , the guy misspelled 'Malkin' in the first line, and it's not even close. What a moron)

http://thehockeywriters.com/jack-eichel-and-sam-reinhart-nhls-next-dynamic-duo/

Edited by WildCard

How about this comparison ...

Perreault - Martin.

All we need to do is find their Robert, who was the last piece added to make *the connection*.

We also need to come up with a catchy and flashy name for this *new connection* ... wait one minute ......... *The New Connection* ... I like it!  I like it a lot!!

No. Let us leave him to those who love him more:

tumblr_m2e1dmbPDe1ropqd1o1_400.jpg

Btw, it JUST NOW occurred to me what's going on there. They're trying to wring the booze out of his pants, yeah? 

(Who are the teammates? Stafford? And?)

WTF .... don';t care how close of friends we are or linemates or team mates etc.. I'm not grabbing your junk

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.