Eichel and Reinhart: The Dynamic Duo

DR HOLLIDAY

I seem to recall that everyone had to wear a helmet if they were on a public road in Erie County, but I could be wrong and it was merely a light hearted comment.

You think JBOTs will have a talk with them about this bike riding thing?   It's not exactly the safest means of travel for two of the most important pieces of this team.

You think JBOTs will have a talk with them about this bike riding thing?   It's not exactly the safest means of travel for two of the most important pieces of this team.

It's a well known fact cars are safer than all other modes of transportation. 

Besides, no need to worry as Buffalo has Uber now. 

I seem to recall that everyone had to wear a helmet if they were on a public road in Erie County, but I could be wrong and it was merely a light hearted comment.

I googled.  My searches involved Buffalo and brought up NYS law.  It's possible Erie County has its own statute and I didn't catch it.

And there's nothing lighthearted about bicycle helmet law.  :wallbash:

:P

They were mocking/referencing the Ryan's, no?

The same thought occurred to me. Not mocking, though. More just like taking their turn on it.

As someone else noted upthread: Those tandems are available at Canalside. The fellas probably just did it on the spur of the moment.

The same thought occurred to me. Not mocking, though. More just like taking their turn on it.

As someone else noted upthread: Those tandems are available at Canalside. The fellas probably just did it on the spur of the moment.

Sorry, mocking the wrong word. Meant more of a "humourous reference".

Really don't think either of them care about the Ryan's enough to do that. Seems more like the silly stuff they're known to do

I dunno, they're both likely Buffalo sports fans now and they're likely to have come in contact with the Ryan's due to the orgs being under one roof. They just might have been poking fun at the Ryans. Which would make them true Buffalo boys.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.