Buffalo Bills 2016

That Aud Smell

Keep Tyrod around until you have something better (draft a QB or two this year, for example). We don't turn the ball over and we score points. If we had a strong defense, this may have been a playoff team. Every ###### year we start over with a new coach, new system, new QB...

Oh, and fire Teflon Whaley. He is the Bills' version of Darcy.

Darcy's Teams had playoff appearances

The remorse report is a non-story to me.

"Sorry we had to put you in a bad spot."

They shouldn't even be "feeling remorseful". Make a decision and own it. I hate when people make a tough choice then have to try to soften it like it wasn't super easy for them to do. "Oh, sorry, it was hard for us too." No it wasn't. Shut up. 

Could I interest anyone in Chad Kelly?

Another Kelly for your franchise QB?

He's pretty good, if he can keep his cool ... on and off the field.

I don't want that punk ass POS anywhere near a team a root for. He's a complete ass jack hole head punk ass bitch. : Edited by inkman

I don't want that punk ass POS anywhere near a team a root for. He's a complete ass ###### jack hole ###### head punk ass bitch. :

Yeah, there are a lot of drawbacks.

His character flaws are really out there.

I only posted it because this guy ('Carver High') who works with Ferrall on his CBS Sports Radio show is a huge Bills fan and he is campaigning to have the Bills draft Chad, in spite of all the negatives.  I don't think anyone else is in favour of such a move.

So was his uncle

Hey now, I don't think weapons of mass destruction were ever involved with Jimbo.

Yeah, there are a lot of drawbacks.

His character flaws are really out there.

I only posted it because this guy ('Carver High') who works with Ferrall on his CBS Sports Radio show is a huge Bills fan and he is campaigning to have the Bills draft Chad, in spite of all the negatives. I don't think anyone else is in favour of such a move.

Hey now, I don't think weapons of mass destruction were ever involved with Jimbo.

Plenty on Bills fans over at TBD think he's the bee's knees. Only if bee's knees are punk ass . Then he's be the bee's knees.

Plenty on Bills fans over at TBD think he's the bee's knees. Only if bee's knees are punk ass ######. Then he's be the bee's knees.

Speaking of knees he blew one out on a big hit and had season ending surgery in November.

Hhhmmm??????

Oh, well.  What do I know about this stuff anyway?

Nice spine on the the punk.  Bills could use a little arrogance at QB.  Just saying... and not sure about Kelly, maybe he will grow up...  maybe not... with his baggage and Bills needs, rumors having them drafting Clemson QB in first... take Kelly in second.  Why not... QB hunting is a crap shoot anyway.

http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2016/10/26/nfl-draft-2017-chad-kelly-ole-miss-quarterback-red-flags-field

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.