Buffalo Bills 2016

That Aud Smell

I think Kelly is borderline undraftable at this point. Maybe worth a chance in the 6-7th round, but i'm not sure if the added pressure of playing in Buffalo would be good for him.

This is the prevailing belief amongst draft niks. His injury dropped him from a 3rd Rounder to UDFA.

This is why I would not use anything above a 4th Rounder on him. A flyer in the 6th or 7th why not.

After all if EJ is not re-signed and Robert Woods leaves as expected via FA there will be zero draft choices left from 2013 on the roster. So what do they have to lose at that point?

Edited by BRAWNDO

Chad Kelly reminds me a lot of Kirk Cousins, stylistically. Not afraid to air it out, but as likely to throw you out of a game as into it, and though he throws a catchable ball, his ball placement is erratic. Take away the last name, and nobody in Buffalo is pining for him as the guy to draft.

Give me Kizer or give me death. Okay, fine, I'll take Watson over death.

Edited by TrueBlueGED

What in the actual.

DAMN!

Is this merely a case of Coughlin preferring Jax because it's in Florida?

Or is this cause for concern regarding the willingness of respected people to work with/for the Pegulas?

The bills will make a decision in a coach, hire them and then try to hire a football ops guy to oversee things.

What in the actual.

DAMN!

Is this merely a case of Coughlin preferring Jax because it's in Florida?

Or is this cause for concern regarding the willingness of respected people to work with/for the Pegulas?

He still has his primary residence in Jacksonville.

Maybe

And it's entirely possible if he took the same job in Buffalo, one of his first acts would have been to relieve Whaley of his duties and that is why the Pegulas did not want to pursue him

Ooooooooo saucy

The Pegulas are problematic meddlers. Terry's a dysfunctional mess who keeps a tight grip on football operations because he bought the team to massage his own ego.

Jeebus. I've essentially morphed into PA.

He still has his primary residence in Jacksonville.

Maybe

And it's entirely possible if he took the same job in Buffalo, one of his first acts would have been to relieve Whaley of his duties and that is why the Pegulas did not want to pursue him

The Florida connection is where I'm putting my eggs of hope. That's what I am calling them, too, btw - eggs of hope.

There's still a Mrs. Coughlin, isn't there? I'm sure she basically lives year-round in Florida. Returns to eastern New York/New Jersey for a couple of months in the summer.

The Pegulas are guilty of something I'm all to familiar with in the work place. Mishandling information. They desperately need to get out in front of this situation. The perception of the Bills is guiding them rather than the opposite. They need someone who doesn't let a vowel or consonant out of One Bills Drive until it has been hashed, rehashed and then pondered on some more before letting the media have it. Button that down. Seal the hatches and head for the deep.

The Pegulas are problematic meddlers. 

But at least they're 'remorseful' that Taylor was benched.  

It would have been so easy to handle the Taylor benching so that Taylor was left feeling good about himself, and Lynn didn't look like a Yes-man.  

FFS,  Pegula could give Lynn the nod as interim HC for that game, and then meet with AL and say "Do you think benching Tyrod is a good idea this Sunday?   It's a meaningless game, he's a fine addition to our team, but he's got a few injuries that I think would be better to avoid risking aggravating, especially since nothing is at stake and he is a key part of our offense.  What do you think Anthony?"

Lynn would have almost certainly agreed if explained in reasonable logical fashion - Lynn would have saved face - it would be his call as HC,   Taylor would have saved face and not be left with the feeling the team was dumping him.... AND THERE WOULD BE NO CONTROVERSY.   

How can these Pegulas be so ham-handed and amateurish?   

@JoshNorris

Here is a 2017 NFL Mock Draft for you #savages http://www.rotoworld...l-mock-draft-10

My first of the season
C1yTk0HVQAAiqiB.jpg

10. Buffalo Bills - QB Deshaun Watson, Clemson - If Doug Whaley identifies a target, he goes out and gets them (see E.J. Manuel and Sammy Watkins). All signs point to the Bills moving on from Tyrod, which I view as a mistake.

*26Corner posted this on twobillsdrive 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.