Buffalo Bills 2016

That Aud Smell

It wouldn't have. They wouldn't have gone for a fake punt. Also, if they don't make it, our ###### offense is pinned and likely gives them amazing field position anyhow. Fisher is an idiot

Fisher's decision to kick the FG was a vote of confidence in his defense. 

His decision to fake the punt was the opposite of that. 

How do you figure?

The decision to kick the FG with just under six minutes to go ( the right thing to do, imo), tells me Fisher, based on what we saw his defense do most of the second half, was confident he could get another three and out and regain possession, which is exactly what happened. Then, with 3:47 still to go in the game he decides not to punt to the very same offense his defense just got that critical three and out against the previous series? That seems like polar opposites to me. 

I get that he may have been worried about our running game that gashed him much of the afternoon but, either way, it was a show of non-confidence in a defense he previously showed confidence in on the last series. 

If they win the next 2 or 3 I still can't be in.  After all this time of irrelevance it's going to take kneeling out the clock in a playoff clinching win before I believe.

For them to win the next 3 in a row, they will have swept the Cheatriots. Do that & they will be much more real than the 5-1 Trentative led squad.

There is about zero chance the Bills sweep the Pats.

And I think that's being optimistic.

Didn't claim there was a good chance of it happening. Comment was responding to Claude's comment that he wouldn't believe in the Bills even if they win the next 3 & pointing out that they'd necessarily have at least 1 truly impressive stat on their side if they get to 6-2.

BTW:  Was Dareus the portly gentleman on the sideline in a black tank top?

If so, he sure doesn't look like he spent his 4 weeks off getting in shape -- which is consistent with an immediate hamstring injury.

He was. But, honestly he always looks like that. Doesn't mean he should dress like that on the sideline though, thought that was kind of weird 

BTW: Was Dareus the portly gentleman on the sideline in a black tank top?

If so, he sure doesn't look like he spent his 4 weeks off getting in shape -- which is consistent with an immediate hamstring injury.

Dareus is a fat guy. I wouldn't be overly concerned with him looking like one.

For them to win the next 3 in a row, they will have swept the Cheatriots. Do that & they will be much more real than the 5-1 Trentative led squad.

Very true, but I'm not only hesitant to be all in because of the most obvious scenario of a wholesale implosion in classic Bills style.  There's always massive injuries that gut the roster, blown calls (just give it to 'em...) that cost them games or a missed kick in the clutch to ruin things.  We've seen it all before and they need to show me the money.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.