Buffalo Bills 2016

That Aud Smell

Didn't claim there was a good chance of it happening. Comment was responding to Claude's comment that he wouldn't believe in the Bills even if they win the next 3 & pointing out that they'd necessarily have at least 1 truly impressive stat on their side if they get to 6-2.

It's certainly far more possible than at any point in not so recent memory.  They've got a shot on one single day to sweep them and it's also at home.  Even if there's only a 25% chance they win that, it's still miles ahead of where they've been been in ages.

Should we be worried that the upcoming game against the 49ers is one of the top picks this week for Survivor Pools? Don't we always blow the "easy win"?

*The Bills PTSD I have is strong*

Have people not realized yet that you should never make a bet involving the Bills?  All they do is disappoint, even when you pick them to lose.

Have people not realized yet that you should never make a bet involving the Bills?  All they do is disappoint, even when you pick them to lose.

I've certainly realized that. But my Bills-crazed co-worker is dead set on picking the Bills next week in his survivor pool and I told him that is a one-way ticket to disappointment. Skeptical optimism is the best I can muster until the playoff teams are set.

It's certainly far more possible than at any point in not so recent memory. They've got a shot on one single day to sweep them and it's also at home. Even if there's only a 25% chance they win that, it's still miles ahead of where they've been been in ages.

Yup. It's also worth noting we played extremely well in NE last season. There's a chance!

Yup. It's also worth noting we played extremely well in NE last season. There's a chance!

NE also has to play at PIT the week before.  Good chance TB comes in with a few dings.

Edited by wjag

Should just start Morgan.

Looking at his stats, I'm not so sure:

51 GP, 64 FGM, 84 FGA, 220 XPA, XPM 215, 2015 stats:  No 50 yarders attempted, 4-8 from 40-49 yards

Edited by wjag

Kaep to start Sunday.

To steal someone else's joke:

It's fourth and goal at the Bills' two.  The Niners are down by four.  There are 15 seconds left in the game.  Kapernick takes the snap, and the Bills immediately play The Star Spangled Banner over the PA system.

Bills win.

To steal someone else's joke:

It's fourth and goal at the Bills' two. The Niners are down by four. There are 15 seconds left in the game. Kapernick takes the snap, and the Bills immediately play The Star Spangled Banner over the PA system.

Bills win.

Lmao that's a good one.

Also, I really hope the fans in that stadium don't do something stupid when Kaep shows up.

Lmao that's a good one.

Also, I really hope the fans in that stadium don't do something stupid when Kaep shows up.

That is just amazing Eleven

They will, Hoss. I really wish he wasn't starting against us. Brings a ton of emotion to a game that should be an easy win. I don't like it

The team with perhaps the worst excessive drinking tailgate culture playing the team with a now starting QB who uses a horrible method/schtick to push his social justice agenda. What could go wrong?

I wonder if this was one of the reasons behind Kelly's move.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.