GDT: St.Louis @ Buffalo, 7:00 pm est, 11/23/2015

WildCard

Should be 2 periods completed before the Bills game starts. That should be enough time to decide which game to continue watching. After the Dallas game, I'm hoping for a better outcome.

It will be nice to be done with the Stars and Blues for the season after today though. GO Sabres.

Aren't we also done with the TB Bolts for the year? I swear we played division opponents in a 16 team league less!

My son got free tickets so I'm driving from Syracuse to tonight's game. I just hope it's entertaining. Figured they have a better chance of winning then the Bills. Wouldn't have done it last year.

That's just slightly better than getting tickets for 6 bucks on StubHub. PTR's head just exploded.

My defense partner (and brother) is skipping our game to watch the Bills tonight. What a rube.

Tonight is the 3rd day of my "play hockey four days in a row"... thing. I hope afterwards I get too up to even pretend to start the Sabres game tonight.

I'm almost as exhausted as Tyler pEnnis.

Edited by qwksndmonster

Hamilton just tweeted Girgenson is day to day 

No pysyk tonight. 

Guess who just got twitter? 

Thank you Mr. sauve for taking one for the team.

Please continue to rummage around in twitter-sphere and keep on posting only relevant and funny material for as long as your sanity holds out.  :P

My defense partner (and brother) is skipping our game to watch the Bills tonight. What a ###### rube.

Tonight is the 3rd day of my "play hockey four days in a row"... thing. I hope afterwards I get too ###### up to even pretend to start the Sabres game tonight.

I'm almost as exhausted as Tyler pEnnis.

You couldn't PAY me to skip playing hockey to sit on a couch and watch the Bills. 

Shame Pysyk isn't ready yet, but with the logjam at RHD I wonder if we're better off having Colo play his natural side than forcing Pysyk on the left again, where he did not look comfortable. Something is going to have to give.

Anyone watching the Bills over the Sabres, or even giving the Bills the big screen and the Sabres the little one, should be banished to The Stadium Wall.

Edited by Randall Flagg

Shame Pysyk isn't ready yet, but with the logjam at RHD I wonder if we're better off having Colo play his natural side than forcing Pysyk on the left again, where he did not look comfortable. Something is going to have to give.

Anyone watching the Bills over the Sabres, or even giving the Bills the big screen and the Sabres the little one, should be banished to The Stadium Wall.

Two Points:

1. It's scary over there at TSW. The crazy to informed poster ratio is on the wrong side of the ledger. Much prefer my Bills news here.

2. There's only 16 games in the season, and we are playing our biggest rival, on MNF primetime no less. That certainly carries more weight than one of 82 games against a western conference team when we have games on Wed and Fri to catch as well.

No brainer.  This is one of 82 or one of 16.  Just doesn't scale in importance.

Two Points:

1. It's scary over there at TSW. The crazy to informed poster ratio is on the wrong side of the ledger. Much prefer my Bills news here.

2. There's only 16 games in the season, and we are playing our biggest rival, on MNF primetime no less. That certainly carries more weight than one of 82 games against a western conference team when we have games on Wed and Fri to catch as well.

Both funny and correct

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.