GDT: St.Louis @ Buffalo, 7:00 pm est, 11/23/2015

WildCard

Two Points:

1. It's scary over there at TSW. The crazy to informed poster ratio is on the wrong side of the ledger. Much prefer my Bills news here.

2. There's only 16 games in the season, and we are playing our biggest rival, on MNF primetime no less. That certainly carries more weight than one of 82 games against a western conference team when we have games on Wed and Fri to catch as well.

That's why it's punishment!

I'm really joking though. That's my rational for why I get so much more emotional during Bills games than Sabres games, because each one has magnified importance relatively speaking. 

Still probably won't put the Bills on until the Sabres are over though. I don't feel like watching refs throwing yellow and speaking loudly with the occasional Patriots touchdown in between

That's why it's punishment!

I'm really joking though. That's my rational for why I get so much more emotional during Bills games than Sabres games, because each one has magnified importance relatively speaking. 

Still probably won't put the Bills on until the Sabres are over though. I don't feel like watching refs throwing yellow and speaking loudly with the occasional Patriots touchdown in between

That's not a terrible choice either, since you will still catch at least 3 quarters of the Bills game. Here's hoping it's still a game by the time you tune in.

Shame Pysyk isn't ready yet, but with the logjam at RHD I wonder if we're better off having Colo play his natural side than forcing Pysyk on the left again, where he did not look comfortable. Something is going to have to give.

Anyone watching the Bills over the Sabres, or even giving the Bills the big screen and the Sabres the little one, should be banished to The Stadium Wall.

I'll be watching both but Bills over Sabres tonight....banish me if you want

Yelled at by whom?

Harrington. I found this summary on hfboards:

""Dan why are you always in violation of NHL rule bla bla for failing to show up to the media scrum on time."

Dan says he had a player meeting.

"Why did you not finish the player meeting early then."

The PR guy trys to move the interview along."

"No. This is constantly a problem with you and you're being extremely disrespectful to the media guys here."

Dan apologizes but looks like a child who was just yelled at in front of his classmates by the teacher."

""Dan why are you always in violation of NHL rule bla bla for failing to show up to the media scrum on time."

"No. This is constantly a problem with you and you're being extremely disrespectful to the media guys here."

Dan apologizes but looks like a child who was just yelled at in front of his classmates by the teacher."

Would you like some cheese with that whine?

What a smart man Harrington is.  This is obviously a great way to increase his already significant group of willing sources within the Sabres' organization.

If anyone's interested, it's at about the 45-second mark:  http://video.sabres.nhl.com/videocenter/console?catid=1573

FFS.

What a smart man Harrington is.  This is obviously a great way to increase his already significant group of willing sources within the Sabres' organization.

If anyone's interested, it's at about the 45-second mark:  http://video.sabres.nhl.com/videocenter/console?catid=1573

FFS.

It's a wonder he still has a job.

Self-important anger is absolutely the right way to win friends and influence people.

There is a time and place to address something like this. That time and place is not in the middle of Bylsma's pregame interview.

Absolutely.  There's probably some justifiable frustration if the guy is habitually late, but this was not the way to address it.

There is a time and place to address something like this. That time and place is not in the middle of Bylsma's pregame interview.

It's a subdued conversation with the PR manager out of ear shot of any one else after the meeting. Or, just maybe he can write a letter that is worthy of his so called credentials of being a person that is able to make a living using the pen. Just a thought.

That buffalo media needs to (insert elaborately funny but slightly off-putting quip) because they are jokes.

In other news, can we have Josie to the the nearest white courtesy phone, again that's Josie to the nearest white courtesy phone I would like an avatar that captures this excellent GDT quote by WildCard, "somewhere up there in the rafters sits Leino with a laser pointer."

Let's Go Buffalo!!!

p.s. please no Dunleavy...

Allright Sabre fans, time is 10 mins past eleven at night here in Sweden, getting ready for the game in 2 hours. (we are 6 hours head of you)

So, sorry i can't provide image with Sabre jersey, but hoping MODO will bring some spirit.

Let's see ..

- Spirit : CHECK  :w00t: 
- Beer : CHECK  :flirt: 
- Movember: CHECK  :D 

GO SABRES!!!! 

fcqopk.jpg

Allright Sabre fans, time is 10 mins past eleven at night here in Sweden, getting ready for the game in 2 hours. (we are 6 hours head of you)

So, sorry i can't provide image with Sabre jersey, but hoping MODO will bring some spirit.

Let's see ..

- Spirit : CHECK  :w00t: 

- Beer : CHECK  :flirt: 

- Movember: CHECK  :D 

GO SABRES!!!! 

fcqopk.jpg

Awesome.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.