Around the NHL: 2015-2016

LGR4GM

Nobody caught the big "brawl" after the OT goal in the Canucks-Panthers game last night? Danielle Sedan skated by the bench after the GWG and was talking smack, then as all the players were exiting the ice Dorsett and Montoya got tangled up and everybody jumped in. No big fights but Spuddy was ready to kill somebody. Then he skipped the post game presser to leave for his mother's funeral. Not surprisingly, Danielle ducked and ran when the going got tough. 

Nobody caught the big "brawl" after the OT goal in the Canucks-Panthers game last night? Danielle Sedan skated by the bench after the GWG and was talking smack, then as all the players were exiting the ice Dorsett and Montoya got tangled up and everybody jumped in. No big fights but Spuddy was ready to kill somebody. Then he skipped the post game presser to leave for his mother's funeral. Not surprisingly, Danielle ducked and ran when the going got tough. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXQH8PEi89o

The team is in 30th, but their Twitter Account is undefeated

Outstanding.

I remember when the Sabres were hiring their new director of social media, and there were hopes and thoughts that maybe we'd get to enjoy some fun from our team's social media presence.

Maybe the guy has it in him, but he's not allowed to venture too far afield. I dunno.

I'd like it very much if the Sabres social media went in the direction of the Kings and Blue Jackets, though.

Edited by That Aud Smell

Potvin: ""Normally they only use those fingers to lick the peanut butter off of their bread, what are they doing pointing fingers?" happy-smiley20.gif

Denis, what do you think about Danielle Sedin?

https://twitter.com/myregularface/status/686790632749314048

You can use your fingers to lick? Gentlemen, this changes everything!

I guess I'm stupid because I don't understand the referance.

You're not stupid, nobody else gets it either. That's what makes it funny, it was another one of Potvin's drunken rants that ends up making no sense. :lol:

The only reference I can think of involves dogs and..........baggage. However that might apply to the Sedins, I don't give Potvin the credit for being that deep.

Ejected?! Really?! That really wasn't that big of a deal. I'm guessing Wingels selling it helped.

A crosscheck to the side of the head?  It's hard to imagine a worse penalty really.

Very typical Myers hit. No idea how to use it effectively. Just spazzing out.

Yes, this, exactly.

So Max Domi pulled a Samson tonight, scoring his first hat trick in the NHL, leading the Yotes back from 2-0 and 3-1 deficits before OEL scored the OT winner.  This year's rookie class is nothing short of outstanding.

EDIT:  And reading the Coyotes GDT, apparently Duclair has had a hat trick already too.  They've got some awesome young talent on that team.  Domi & Duclair == Jack & Samson.  OEL == Risto.  Domingue == Ullmark.  I don't mean necessarily in terms of ability and talent, but in what they bring to their respective teams.  Kind of.  (I think Ullmark still needs some AHL time to work on his game, but he's been an unexpected look at what the future holds in goal.... just like Domingue for the Yotes, for instance.)

Edited by The Big Johnson