Trade ideas and speculation

Hoss

Thanks guys. Where can I see if legitimate people follow them? As the user count appears to matter jack ######

If you follow legitimate accounts (McKenzie, Kypreos, Dreger, etc) then you can look at the left-hand side of their account on desktop and see a "followers you know" section that will show you everybody that  you follow that also follows that account.

Follower counts are one of many things to consider but you can only consider it if you understand the ability to buy followers and how stupid most of Twitter is.

If you follow legitimate accounts (McKenzie, Kypreos, Dreger, etc) then you can look at the left-hand side of their account on desktop and see a "followers you know" section that will show you everybody that  you follow that also follows that account.

Follower counts are one of many things to consider but you can only consider it if you understand the ability to buy followers and how stupid most of Twitter is.

Ah so I have to make a twitter account. Gotcha

Hoss/Liger/Brawndo, is this account legitimate?

https://twitter.com/HockeyyInsiderr

No body important is following him back so I am going with no. 

Look I follow a couple accounts that are similar to that. Just because sometimes they are actually hearing some stuff. I don't post anything from them though. I don't assume if they tell me Reinhart was traded for whatever it is true. I also don't use retweets from Bob McKenzie, either McKenzie reported it or it didn't happen. If they aren't a legit media guy like Dreger, McKenzie, etc... I assume that they don't have all the details or they are full of it. That guy btw didn't post for almost a year and then "came out of retirement"... seems shady to me. 

To recap, on twitter follow team beat writers because some of them are really good, follow the national guys because they are usually on top of it, and follow some teams or other interesting people. Just if you follow Hockey Insiderrrrrrrrrrrssss or something like it don't trust what they say until a legit source corroborates it.

I'm surprised you aren't a little more in the know about hockeyyyyyyyy insiderrrrr. Several posters have been referring to him as the new Eklund for at least a year or so.

I follow 2 hockey rumor people on twitter. I don't have the time or energy anymore to sift through their crap. Also I grew up and reporting every far flung trade rumor seems dull these days.

Edited by LGR4GM

What would it take to get Kreider from NY?  He is fast, fits the TM mold, and NY is in a bad way with older players, depleted farm and high expectations. Girgs, Baptiste, Fasching and picks in some combination might get it done.

What would it take to get Kreider from NY?  He is fast, fits the TM mold, and NY is in a bad way with older players, depleted farm and high expectations. Girgs, Baptiste, Fasching and picks in some combination might get it done.

No chance.

I don't want that to happen.

After watching him play this season he looked uninspired. He's got talent when he uses it

I'm not surprised he is looking at moving him,I think they are getting tired of the off ice incidences. And yes, I know he hasn't been charged with anything, but that doesn't mean that nothing went on that just might not have been as serious as what's been reported. The fact that they have had 2 times where Buffalo police are investigating him because of stuff going on off the ice might be enough for the Sabres to be looking at if there's interest in other teams for him

Wouldn't surprise me a-tall if Kane's current trade value is hovering just a little above Ennis'.

This.  Not into trading Kane or Ennis as you will be getting very few pennies on the dollar right now.

*Sigh*

Yes, true.

Edited by That Aud Smell

FWIW

@GeorgesLaraque also said his source told him Sabres trying to move Evander Kane

Not an insider at all

In light of his on-ice production, his off-ice attention is becoming a headache. I didn't say he's doing anything illegal. He may or may not be, but the dude has to learn how to act like a professional athlete. I don't think they'll be many suitors.

I'm not surprised he is looking at moving him,I think they are getting tired of the off ice incidences. And yes, I know he hasn't been charged with anything, but that doesn't mean that nothing went on that just might not have been as serious as what's been reported. The fact that they have had 2 times where Buffalo police are investigating him because of stuff going on off the ice might be enough for the Sabres to be looking at if there's interest in other teams for him

I think at this point, maybe he just shouldn't go out to bars. He has to realize his every action will be scrutinized, but he's apparently blind to this.

I think he'd be a perfect fit in St.Louis or Anaheim, and I'm not just saying that because of Shattenkirk and Fowler

I would move Kane for either of them because I perceive them to be of equal or greater value plus being a position of greater need, but I have no interested in moving Kane for a discount.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.