GDT: Toronto @ Buffalo; 7:30m pm EST

WildCard

The players should be embracing the tank as much as anyone. Had we decided to go a different route in rebuilding this team half the guys in tonight's lineup would be where they belong. Either the AHL or Domino's.

Those players would be highly motivated to *not* tank.  This is their opportunity to show an NHL team that they deserve an NHL contract.  They are no doubt grateful that they're in the Sabres went this way so they could get to the NHL, but if they can close out the season strong they may convince someone to give them an NHL contract.

Conspiracy theorists unite!

Is he really sick?

Is  this the work of the Evil pro tank GM?

Did he not have enough compete  to get rid of his cold?

Stay tuned Sabres fans as we try to peel always the mysteries surrounding Risto's sudden "illness"

If that's the case, then hopefully Mezz is out to.

Conspiracy theorists unite!

Is he really sick?

Is  this the work of the Evil pro tank GM?

Did he not have enough compete  to get rid of his cold?

Stay tuned Sabres fans as we try to peel always the mysteries surrounding Risto's sudden "illness"

I'll get the tin foil.

Do you know how to make hats out of it?

Hoppe is tweeting that Ristolainen is out sick for tonight.

GM Tim

In the Kitchen

With the Petrie Dish.

(do I win?)

So what are the Leaves fans thinking about tonight?

Leafs are hot, Buffalo is cold. Leafs have no pressure to win, Buffalo is in full tank mode. Easiest 2 points of the season.

Those players would be highly motivated to *not* tank. This is their opportunity to show an NHL team that they deserve an NHL contract. They are no doubt grateful that they're in the Sabres went this way so they could get to the NHL, but if they can close out the season strong they may convince someone to give them an NHL contract.

I wasn't being serious. This is what scares me. They are playing for their NHL lives. McEichel and the fans of Buffalo are furthest things from their minds.

I wasn't being serious. This is what scares me. They are playing for their NHL lives. McEichel and the fans of Buffalo are furthest things from their minds.

They are playing for the name on the back of the sweater; not for the crest on the front.

I can only hope the Leafs continue their 'stellar' play again tonight. 

I know the players are playing for contracts, but don't tell me that Moulson wouldn't love to end his career with McDavid on his team?

Hope the Sabres continue to play hard and narrowly lose. I hate to say it, but it's for the good of the team. I do not think anyone is tanking on purpose though, unlike many Leafs players!!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.