GDT: Toronto @ Buffalo; 7:30m pm EST

WildCard

Wining this late in the season is noble.  It has the potential to screw the franchise for the next 10 years but they refuse to quit.  Tank or not....the Sabres are being penny wise and pound foolish.  

"The Sabres" are not blowing this.  The current shlubs on the ice that were openly disrespected are.  We gave them a cause.  "We" screwed this.

A part of me always believed there was no way they actually this up... That part of me was always wrong I guess.

Seriously when will Buffalo sports fans catch a damn break?

(Hopefully the answer to this question is April 18th)

Edited by Tank

Wining this late in the season is noble.  It has the potential to screw the franchise for the next 10 years but they refuse to quit.  Tank or not....the Sabres are being penny wise and pound foolish.  

We've had plenty of crap teams the past 10 years that have decided to win late in the season.  They promptly went back to being crap teams again at the start of the subsequent season.  It's happening again.

This season may be the most "Buffalo" moment in the history of Buffalo Sports.  

A part of me always believed there was no way they actually ###### this up... That part of me was always wrong I guess.

Seriously when will Buffalo sports fans catch a damn break?

When Terry Pegula buys the Bills and stops the "Bilsl leaving WNY" talk forever.

I predict some squeals of pure joy from the Sabres locker room tonight. I think I actually hate this team.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.