GDT: Toronto @ Buffalo; 7:30m pm EST

WildCard

I hate seeing those yahoos in the crowd wearing Buffalo jerseys with Lose for McWhosit signs. Get a life bozo. Don't get me wrong I;m all in 100% for the rebuild but Crikey

They're probably Bills fans. Bills fans are great at taping to their jerseys.

OK.  NOW I wish I was watching.

Don't get me wrong. He didn't do anything spectacular.

He just looked the part, holding the puck slowing things down, looking for holes: Thornton, Yashin, can't remember the last time the Sabres had a guy who could play that role.

Tee, the Fashion of our Times, Yuri.  It is just the fashion of our times, and in a timeline lasting as long as mine own and yours, I would hate for us to be following every fad.  Could you imagine, Yuri, if you live-published your masterwork, Envy, and absorbed every criticism?  Do you respect yourself so little, Yuri, that you are willing to absorb each and every quibble with your jealous critics to appease them?

Yuri: I don't make myself out to be more than I am, just one voice.  I don't compromise that, and never have, no matter the "fad."  I mean to say, that if we're not in fashion now, Anna, it doesn't mean that I have to wear pants that cling to my ass in order to print a sentence. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.