GDT: Toronto @ Buffalo; 7:30m pm EST

WildCard

Dalpe and Ellis ensuring one of them has a roster sport next year

Neither will be with the big team unless injury dictates it. 

Yay, hard work and character! Nice to discover it 70 games into the season. 

GO SABRES!!!

Well if this isn't the happiest place on earth.

We have Anna posting of times with a sociopath and the brutal murderer of his own people that would make Hitler look like a Boy Scout.

While the rest of us are trying to determine if Dalphe is a Leaf in a Sabres sweater.

I'm going to the Carrion thread, they are weird but a happy bunch.

Edited by Woods-Racer

Yuri:  Yes, a great deal of blood was let in those days, as was necessary, for the boyars and tsars had leeched our ancestors of their working lives.  We expected freedom in our own generation, Anna, on a colossal scale.

You know I do not blame us, for it was not in our control.  We scribbled articles, and wrote poems, Yuri.  We did our very best and sacrificed what was dearest.  In the end, it was you and I at the end of the revolver, for we could never meet the quotas of those killers that ruled us.

Yuri:  Well, we wrote our best work in the meantime - things the world had never seen.  Ideas that were entirely unique to our homeland.  In the end... yes we were unlucky.  We tried, Anna.  We tried something never been done before.

Kaleta getting an A is weird. Could he be retiring at the end of the season? 

Nah nolan needs him on the PP next year.

Also im frakking drunk, but someone should take out our tankcommander "mesz".  isn't doing his job anymore.

Take a baseballbat to the knee or something.

This is where I do not agree with you at all Yuri, on the value of our current situation.  You remember the very best ideals, and yet the majority of your life, you couldn't publish a word - you weren't favored.  Even if you wanted to, you couldn't have done a Soviet Realist portrait is you had tried your best.  You became marginalized, Yuri, and it hurt you so much that you refuse to remember it.

Yuri:  No, Anna.  We all sacrificed, yourself included.  If it had been about personal glory, we had all have abdicated from our homeland.  We didn't because of our faith.  It was our religion. as I shouldn't have to tell you now.

Yuri:  Yes, a great deal of blood was let in those days, as was necessary, for the boyars and tsars had leeched our ancestors of their working lives.  We expected freedom in our own generation, Anna, on a colossal scale.

You know I do not blame us, for it was not in our control.  We scribbled articles, and wrote poems, Yuri.  We did our very best and sacrificed what was dearest.  In the end, it was you and I at the end of the revolver, for we could never meet the quotas of those killers that ruled us.

Yuri:  Well, we wrote our best work in the meantime - things the world had never seen.  Ideas that were entirely unique to our homeland.  In the end... yes we were unlucky.  We tried, Anna.  We tried something never been done before.

Have you been on like a week long bender? You need your own thread :-)

I'm liking Grigs. Man I hope he pans out.

Since this last call up, he has looked like a different player. I'm glad to see the improvement, but why now!!! We need these guys to suck right now. Wtf, Meszaros, Dalpe, even Hodgson has looked better. Bastards!!!!

Yuri:  I was able to publish, Anna.  A novella, a childrens story, a play.  Those works were written in my own name, forever.  Here, on this message board that  we share I own zero creative titles. This is the way that we had imagined it throughout the Revolution.  I take no pride in Warning Points.  Therefore, I contribute more and more to the Conversation at Large.  Our political leaders are in the right in what they choose to publish.

I don't think that the ostentatious-ness of starting your own political party is merited, Yuri, but the guys who supressed you, Yuri, did start their own political party, and they did effectively suppress you. 

Nah nolan needs him on the PP next year.

Also im frakking drunk, but someone should take out our tankcommander "mesz".  ###### isn't doing his job anymore.

Take a baseballbat to the knee or something.

:worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:

I live in Pennsylvania , fracking and drunk are our two greatest past times!!

You ever come to the States you must announce it here, we will make sure our Belgium brother is well taken care of !

Yuri:  I believe in the future, Anna.

It's a future that you will take no part in, Yuri, but again as a sideshow entertainer.  As capable as you are, Yuri, you are so scared to offend that you would rather appear ridiculous than satirize the party leaders.  At the same time, you are unique.  But for all your uniqueness, you are useless to the party, and you blunt your own strength, for fear of the very power that you granted your own oppressors.

Yuri:  My style, Anna, is not in fashion.  It's nothing more than that.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.